ARBBL down

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

ARBBL down

Post by Darkson »

The ARBBL website is down. BigBelcher (as site owner) has looked into it, and it's "frozen" due to an uploaded image breaking the T&Cs, but in their infinite wisdom .webs won't let your site back up until the image is removed but also don't tell you what image is the problem. :roll:
So not sure when it will be back up.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: ARBBL down

Post by lunchmoney »

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Old site is still down, and will probably remain so, but it has meant we've got our arse into gear and registered a domain name, so we have now got a new WIP website (http://arbbls.wix.com/arbbl) and a proper forum (http://www.arbbl.com/forum/index.php).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Well, that went well. The company that hosted the forum, 000webhost.com, decided without warning (or backup) to delete the new ARBBL forum, so it's gone completely. We have however managed to salvage the old ARBBL website, so it's back up, at least for the time being. Webs still won't tell us what the issue is, though they say it has been removed, even though we've not removed anything. :roll:

Does anyone know a decent cheap/free php forum hosting company that won't just delete a forum without warning?
I've honestly no idea on web-based stuff, so all I know is that we've purchased a domain name, but we don't (currently) have webspace of our own. In easy to understand luddite terms please. ;)

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Mercuryvps - run by funnyfingers. I pay $25 a year and host my phpBB site (nzbbn.com) and (currently) two obblm installs off the same root. The service is exceptional.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Mercuryvps.com

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Didn't realise, but was told tonight that we've gone with the Funnyfingers option, so at some point I need to set up a obblm league for us.