thenaf.net

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

thenaf.net

Post by sann0638 »

I'm going to use this thread to keep people updated about thenaf.net, get feedback, take requests for what it should contain etc. Since its inception a year ago a load of content has appeared, and hopefully it will eventually become the go-to place for Blood Bowl information. The Members Area is for the NAF forum and the rankings area.

I've recently changed the site to make it more mobile friendly, and made the homepage static to make it more welcoming to new visitors. News stories, tournament reports etc can be found on the News section of the menu, and other sections of the menu should be self explanatory.

Articles are always very welcome, as are ideas for missing content.

Cheers,
Mike

Reason: ''
NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: thenaf.net

Post by mzukerman »

Mike, I'm not even a tournament player (although I play one on tv) and I just want to say thank you.

Thank you.

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

My pleasure - added your League fluff magazine thread to the Fanzone, by the way :D

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
connexion
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by connexion »

Thanks Mike! Although one small request: is it possible to have the NAF forum accessible via Tapatalk? These days, this kind of mobile access is the most practical way of checking forums (like TTF here).

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Sadly not, sorry! For good technical reasons, it seems (not my area).

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
connexion
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by connexion »

Curses! ;-/

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Just added a new slideshow to the homepage, which I think scales quite nicely onto mobile devices. Check it out: http://www.thenaf.net/

If you want your tournament banner added, send me a 850 x 250 picture, and I'll do it. Will pop it on the BB Community facebook page too.

If you want a template and use Photoshop or GIMP, you can get one here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/676 ... header.psd. Warning - 13MB file.

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
TheDancingClown
Experienced
Experienced

Post by TheDancingClown »

Clicked on the Thrudball banner to see Style: gangnam :lol: