Join us at theendzone.co!

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Join us at theendzone.co!

Post by Shteve0 »

Hi guys!

Some local friends and I have been working on a new website in preparation for the new Blood Bowl game coming out, and opening the doors to the growing Guild Ball community.

The site works a lot like a blood bowl version of facebook, except that your identity is kept personal to you and those you choose to share it with, through full privacy control. Otherwise you create events (which are listed by how close they are to your location, so it's easy to find a nearby tournament, even if you're yet to find the awesome and fully automated maps), manage your own league group page (except that we've added support for framing your existing site out of the box, and every group gets its own fully featured phpbb forum too).

Perhaps even more excitingly, we also have blogging - and the blog is now slowly filling up with excellent stuff not just from users but also podcasters and video bloggers like ABAO, doubleskulls, both down, jimmyfantastic and skulls and ones. Check it out at http://theendzone.co/blog. Anyone can contribute, and we've developed lots of ways of creating blog posts, such as with the on-site composer, through rss, or even just emailed in to our autoposting service.

Everything on the site is, of course, free. There are no adverts - we're just trying to create the best possible experience for new coaches plugging into our awesome community. Please head over and help us out by encouraging your friends to also be part of it :)

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
hutchinsfairy
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Join us at theendzone.co!

Post by hutchinsfairy »

That's amazing! Brilliant work. Is it too late for suggestions?

1) Would be great if the left Navbar followed the screen
2) Is there a login/register button somewhere other than the frontpage? Could there be one in the Navbar?

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Cheers Tom! Definitely not too late, I'm working on it all the time :)

I'll look into those changes, I'll probably create them as tickets in the site feedback forum section over there so I don't forget - thanks! :)

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co