Blood-bowl net

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Blood-bowl net

Post by Darkson »

Galak,

I see from your introduction you are closing in on 100,000 hits - Congratulations.

Trouble is, all I see on the counter is 00000, with the internet time underneath. I'm using IE6. Is their somethng I should have enabled or a patch I should download to se the counter?

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Blood-bowl net

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Darkson wrote:Galak,

I see from your introduction you are closing in on 100,000 hits - Congratulations.

Trouble is, all I see on the counter is 00000, with the internet time underneath. I'm using IE6. Is their somethng I should have enabled or a patch I should download to se the counter?
UHHHHH .... I don't know to be honest. Anyone with any more internet savy than me have any idea why he cannot see the counter.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

As of right now the site is at 80088 and getting around 500 hits daily.

Unfortunately ... I really don't have any idea why you cannot see the counter ... I know DFC can see it because he talks about it ... I've always assumed everyone could see it.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

I am using ie6 and i can see it fine, I think its more of the case darkson is a moron ;] :lol:

No honestly don't really know what the problem could be on this one.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Grumbledook wrote: I think its more of the case darkson is a moron ;] :lol:
What, you're waiting for me to disagree? :roll:

Technology and Darkson, not a great mix :(

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.