Shameless site plug.

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Hey Deathwing - when are we gonna see thie top secret modelling project you mentioned a while back?

Reason: ''
The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Yes don't be shy :oops:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Heh heh...patience...nearly done my bit...tell Longfang to get his finger out! :grin:

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Longfang: Get yer finger out! :wink:

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Ohhhhhh! Ya don't know how tired i am at the end of the day. Work hard, sit on my arse hard. Besides I have to do the skilled part.

Ok i'll make a start, seeing as your all impatient. The wait will be worth it though!

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

On 2001-11-22 15:06, Anthony_TBBF wrote:
Hey Deathwing - when are we gonna see thie top secret modelling project you mentioned a while back?
Boing! Old OLD topic! :wink:
OK, this pic was on the same roll as the Res. pics, so I thought I'd post it up.
This is the Wodell blimp during construction.
It's about 2ft long (60-ish cm Euro dudes! :smile: ), and it's since been covered in PVA soaked fabric and painted white.
It's actually a light shade, the two holes (you can hopefully make out) on the bottom house two spotlights, and it's gonna hang from the ceiling above our gaming table (the joys of being divorced! :smile: ), providing MUCHO illumination!
Longfang's original idea resulted in a coupla rough sketches and the basic construction (by me) well underway within an hour of the aforementioned guilty party saying " Wouldn't it be cool if...". Shame that the project's inevitably slowed a bit, but it will get finished! :smile:
I've got to add the Bloodweiser logos on both sides yet, and Longfang's responsible for constructing the platform that's gonna hang underneath, with Dwarf Gyrocopter blades, and commentators etc.
So here's a little preview, I reckon it'll be pretty unique when completed! :smile:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

When you get it done Deathwing ... you have to write a small article on how you did it and submit to the Citadel Journal ... that's the type of cool stuff that should be in there.

Galak

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

That is way too cool for words.