Wodell Season III ready to go.

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Wodell Season III ready to go.

Post by Deathwing »

Just updated our site with the Divison I and II split. Season III is ready to go!
Just to run over how we do things: All teams are house teams, we just pull random teams/games out of a hat until all teams have played that round. I'd like to re-extend the invitation to all TalkBloodbowl members (in range) to come down and play guest games (we're in Aldershot, Hampshire, England). Unfortunately there's no rosters up at present, but should anybody fancy a game I'd be happy to make the draw in advance and mail out the rosters for familiarisation purposes.
Other than that I've posted the pics that I put up on here lately, and added links to House Rulez, Bab's site and neo's league site. Now I need to either compress a load of pics to make room for rosters, or start paying for more space! :cry:
The Wodell League.

Reason: ''
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I imagine that at some point during July I'll be coming over to Britain.

My family live in Amersham, Bucks.
I just checked and its a piece of the proverbial to get down to Aldershot by train (via Marylebone and Waterloo - just like going down to Guildford). If my missus can spare me a day (I'll send her shopping with my sister or something :) ) then I'm up for a couple of games.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Thads: That'd be cool, I'm sure we can sort something out transport-wise nearer the time!

Back on the site, subject, I think I've solved the space problem for now. I had the old rosters up using an add on that allowed me to save an Excel 97 file as HTML. Trouble is, that method was using about 5 times as much space as Teamtracker does, dunno why I wasn't using it earlier.
I think we all owe Milo a debt of gratitude!