ECBBL Summer Season - London

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

ECBBL Summer Season - London

Post by Marcus »

The ECBBL will shortly be commencing its summer open season. This will be a traditional open-style season with players getting games wherever and however they can. Match stats and comments will be tracked as usual on the website.

Teams started in this season may be carried over into the Autumn season when regular weekly league games resume.

The ECBBL routinely rank highly in UK tournaments throughout the year and are some of the best and most sporting competitors to play against. We're keen to get involve as many players as possible in our summer league to ensure we're all kept match-fit for upcoming GW and WPS tournaments.

If anyone's interesting in participating, PM me or follow the contact information on the website.

http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl

Marcus

Reason: ''
Spyke
Experienced
Experienced

Re: ECBBL Summer Season - London

Post by Spyke »

Marcus wrote:The ECBBL will shortly be commencing its summer open season. This will be a traditional open-style season with players getting games wherever and however they can. Match stats and comments will be tracked as usual on the website.

Teams started in this season may be carried over into the Autumn season when regular weekly league games resume.

The ECBBL routinely rank highly in UK tournaments throughout the year and are some of the best and most sporting competitors to play against. We're keen to get involve as many players as possible in our summer league to ensure we're all kept match-fit for upcoming GW and WPS tournaments.

If anyone's interesting in participating, PM me or follow the contact information on the website.

http://www.irwilliams.com/ecbbl

Marcus
Who hoo :lol: - the Guinness hat boys are starting up again. Let me think, Scottish city & royal residence seem to have some importance here.

PM on the way.

Spyke.

Reason: ''