League Tracking Software

Want to promote your fantasy football website, here's the place.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bampf
Experienced
Experienced

League Tracking Software

Post by bampf »

I ve written what I think is a pretty sweet league tracking web app. I think a couple of the coaches in my league have mentioned it here on various boards.

Anyway, the software allows players to enter their game results and stats and then displays standings, team rosters (click on a team on the standings page) game results, league leaders, team-based leaders, and even has a comments and email contact page for coaches.

The software is fully customizable and I m actually looking to lease the program out if people show interest. For a very small fee I d be willing to set up (and host) other leagues. There s also a Commish page with a whole battery of options.

So, check it out:

AGBBL

Let me know what you think and if you think anyone would be interested in leasing their own version.

Interested parties can contact me at privately at bampf (at) bampf.com

I m not looking to make a bunch of money or anything, response from our coaches has been great and I wanted to share the product that I slaved over... fee would just cover my time needed to set-up new leagues and hosting fees.

-bampf

Reason: ''
bampf
Experienced
Experienced

Follow-Up

Post by bampf »

A few commissioners out there have expressed interest in using my League Tracking software, so to help people get a better feel for how everything works I created a dummy copy of our league and changed all passwords to '1' (minus the quotes).

So if interested, you can add teams, Enter Results for existing teams, etc and see how everything is automated.

AGBBL Sample

There s also a hidden commish feature that I can expose to interested parties. Email me for that one. bampf@bampf.com

As I said, I m willing to lease and host the software cheap for other leagues.

-bampf

neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by neoliminal »

what language is the program written in?

[b]NAF Founder[/b]
bampf
Experienced
Experienced

Software

Post by bampf »

Written totally in ASP using vbscript. MS Access backend.

-bampf