Impact! 11th anniversary sale - 11 days - 11% off

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Lecter1972
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Impact! 11th anniversary sale - 11 days - 11% off

Post by Lecter1972 »

Tom are the Chaotic Team Alliances using the old Chaos Cup minis or the new sculpts you had done for the Kickstarter?

Reason: ''
My blogpost https://l72smetalminiaturesmusings.wordpress.com/
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Lecter1972 wrote:Tom are the Chaotic Team Alliances using the old Chaos Cup minis or the new sculpts you had done for the Kickstarter?
New sculpts done on the KickStarter. As promised the first 7 Chaos Cup minis were not used as part of the team. The minis after those first 7 were never advertised as limited edition ... they were just special Chaos Cup give-aways. (So Max, Garak, Juergen, Sark, Constrictor, Snake and Krefft are all new sculpts in this team)

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

GalakStarscraper wrote:
Lecter1972 wrote:Tom are the Chaotic Team Alliances using the old Chaos Cup minis or the new sculpts you had done for the Kickstarter?
New sculpts done on the KickStarter. As promised the first 7 Chaos Cup minis were not used as part of the team. The minis after those first 7 were never advertised as limited edition ... they were just special Chaos Cup give-aways. (So Max, Garak, Juergen, Sark, Constrictor, Snake and Krefft are all new sculpts in this team)
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm unclear as to what "new sculpts" means. Are those 7 miniatures in new poses or are they the same miniatures but 'recast'?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

faust_33 wrote:Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm unclear as to what "new sculpts" means. Are those 7 miniatures in new poses or are they the same miniatures but 'recast'?
I had a new sculptor sculpt models that were same pose and very similar details to the originals. Not identical but very similar. This way the original 7 metal models stayed limited edition and the team could have those 7 figures represented as well.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Massive restock finished and images loaded for the Willy Miniatures section of my store. Lots of great items you can pick up from Willy and they are already a great match for the new 32 FF scale.

http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=willy

bouncergriim
Super Star
Super Star

Post by bouncergriim »

just and FWI some of the desert dogs are in the divine wind area. and the desert dogs tab is empty.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

bouncergriim wrote:just and FWI some of the desert dogs are in the divine wind area. and the desert dogs tab is empty.
Ah yes I was combining them at one point ... a bug in that ... will check.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

bouncergriim
Super Star
Super Star

Post by bouncergriim »

I think another thing that would be good to implement on the team pages especially is the number of and what type of models come in a package especially for teams without pics yet.

Also, if it could be implemented state on individual models if they are single piece or multi-piece models. I much prefer single piece when I play with my children because glued on pieces break when they are playing a game with me.

Thanks for listening.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

All of the new teams and players have now had images added to the store!

http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.p ... sinbigguys

http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.p ... fballteams

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Today is day 11 of our 11th anniversary sale. Last day to get 11% off everything in the store and every 11th buyer receives an extra 11% refunded to them. (already given out several extra 11% refunds). All the images are now up in the store for the new fantasy football items so you can easily view them!

E99
Experienced
Experienced

Post by E99 »

Hi, Tom! I wrote you 2 emails, concerning a purchase I want to add to the shipping of my amazon kickstarter pledge. Check them up when you have the time! :)

bouncergriim
Super Star
Super Star

Post by bouncergriim »

Thanks for the sale and may Impact! have many many more awesome anniversaries and sales to go with them!

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

The Chaotic Alliance team arrived in the mail yesterday, and I'm one happy camper! Thanks for getting those up on the site and for the great sale as well.

I've been wanting those minis for quite some time now, and unfortunately missed them when they were available on one of your Kickstarters. Several of them are impossible to find, even on Ebay. So yea, it's been a long time coming. If you happen to have plans to make them available in 32FF scale, let me know and I'll buy them all over again!

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

faust_33 wrote:I've been wanting those minis for quite some time now, and unfortunately missed them when they were available on one of your Kickstarters. Several of them are impossible to find, even on Ebay. So yea, it's been a long time coming. If you happen to have plans to make them available in 32FF scale, let me know and I'll buy them all over again!
I am working on this project ... trying to get equipment to let me move everything in my shop to 32mm scale ... but expensive and slow but I am working on it.

Glad you are liking the team!

Tom