I need pics of BB Coins

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

I need pics of BB Coins

Post by mrinprophet »

Hey all. I'd like to add the pics of the special BB items to the BB miniatures spreadsheet I finished a few months ago and I don't have pics/scans of the BB coins. Does anyone have a pic of them? History? :D

Reason: ''
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

I've got to take some pictures of minis I'm going to post for sale so I'll take some of my coins as well. It may not be before this weekend, though. If anyone already has some for mrin, speak up.

Have fun!
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

hm, have to check my PC archive, too... if i remember right, i graped some picts of a BB coin somewhere..

Traveller

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

Trav... if you can't find yours, I'll send you the ones I get from Snots. I was hoping you could post them on your site so I could put them into the spreadsheet and link them to pics. Thanks.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

well, i found them... at last a front and back picts of the BB2003 coin. Seems i graped the picts out of a ebay auction :wink: But i dont own BB coins... there you have to ask Galak :wink:

@ mrinprophet
Just wait a few more days... i will put Galaks Mini online soon, too. After the Cuba picts I just finished last weekend to put my Ecuador travel picts online, too... nearly one year after the trip. Uff...

Traveller

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

Trav... I received a four very nice pics from Snots of the BB Coin and Chaos Cup coin. I'll send those to you and you can post whichever ones you like better. Thanks Snots and Trav.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

yep, that would be great.... please send me those picts. I think, you still have my email adress ?

Thanks to Snots, too

Traveller