Staduims

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

YoungbloodGC
Rookie
Rookie

Post by YoungbloodGC »

Thanks this has really given me some inspiration. Are there a lot of Blokes who play Blood Bowl in Germany? As me Grosseltern :D live in Mayen and i was born in Duren. Just wondering if there was somet for me to do when i go over and pratice my German.

GC

Reason: ''
YoungbloodGC
Rookie
Rookie

Post by YoungbloodGC »

Frank, If possible how did you make the template. Im guessing you just used tracing paper.

Any one got any ideas for dugouts that well are not dug out. Kindof like Frank's?

Thanks

GC

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

@YoungbloodGC

i´m doing a streetbowl pitch with a kind of dugout ruined house... see post here : viewtopic.php?t=9970

if you didnt see this already :)

Traveller

YoungbloodGC
Rookie
Rookie

Post by YoungbloodGC »

Oh i saw this already Traveller and its amazing well done. I have got the concept designs done and soo i hope to be building it. Thanks for all the help folks.

GC.

Odium Khan
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Odium Khan »

Frank: One thing got me wondering, how does the turn markers fail falling to the ground?
The styrofoam wall idea was very clever, I finally got me some inspiration for a deathbowl pitch!

DOUBT - Formerly Europe's northernmost Blood Bowl tournament.
BUBBLE - Umeå's premiere Blood Bowl league.
Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

@YoungbloodGC
The template is made with a cutting plotter. You have to draw the field with a program like CorelDraw and find a design or marketing company in your neighbourhood. Normaly you pay 30-40€ for the template, which you can use only once.
@Odium Khan
The turnmarkers have small industrial magnetics inside. Every of my mini has a small strong magnetic inside the base (I think I have about 4000 magnetics in use...). In this way it is very easy to paint the mini, to transport the team and for Bloodbowl:
My BB-Balls have also a magnetic inside. In this way the player with the ball can easy carry the ball without losing while moving the player.
Here you find a (german) description how it works:
http://www.wolfzell.de/magnete.htm
Wolfgang Zeller is selling the magnetics.
Regards
Frank

dakkakhan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dakkakhan »

Frank, You are a Bloodbowl Genius!!! :D :D :wink: Thanks again!

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

Thx Frank, from me, too ! I just looking for a link like this !! I need some magnets and will ask Wolfgang for some of his magnets... i´m still not sure about the making of my "turn , reroll, cas and TD" board. Maybe you will have a helpfull idea ? If yes, just PM me :wink:

Da Scum
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Da Scum »

Also at Gencon I brought the Goblin's own Ivor Biggin Stadium, complete with Dugouts. There should still be some pictures lurking out there, otherwise I can get them posted up next time I'm off base here. One can have real fun building the dogout, with the "Heroes" Goblin team having all the good stuff, including a weapons rack for all those secret weapons, while the opponents had a flooded out dugout surrounded by barbed wire and generally designed to make them most unwelcome. Having the chalk-boards for plays I figured a nice touch. :smoking:

Pick a good theme and have some fun with it! :P

Even the Goblin coach gets a +1 to injury rolls! Ow!