What do you think of the new Jordell Freshbreeze model?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I think I'd buy it, then stick a human/Norse plastic head on it and use it as a human blitzer.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

this makes me waiting for the new Welf team .. I hope it has (gets, I know) the same look ...

neverdodge
Super Star
Super Star

Post by neverdodge »

Now we just got to wait on some info about the release date :-?

By the way, what about the new Griff vs Varag ?? isn t this one already for sale ??

Biff Smackwell
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Biff Smackwell »

Dark Lord wrote:I like him but somebody at GW needs to go buy a few issues of Sports Illustrated for these sculpters. I have never seen anyone in a football type game Skip To My Loo like Hubris or Shake His Money Maker like this freak.

Models are good...the poses are not!!
That's my main gripe with all Games Workshop figures, especially Blood Bowl ones.

Three touchdowns in one game. I almost got the Al Bundy Trophy.

[url=http://oldscratch.smackwell.com]Old Scratch's HeroQuest Forum[/url] HeroQuest, BloodBowl, profanity... what more do you need?