Miniature case

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

AND Norse's birthday

Reason: ''
Next time I win !!!
ben

Post by ben »

Wow! Thanks for all the help! I like the Sabol figure foam but i especially like the one that I_dauget listed. Are you sure it only fits 20? It looks like one my friend has which fits like 26 or so. Anyway could you get me a price for two of them.

Thanks

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

I don't know exactly how much fig you can put. All i know is that 20 fit confortably. I ordered mine and should have it soon.

I told Arkhandzar and he's gonna make some more. When I see him, we'll make pics with fig inside so that you can see.

Next time I win !!!
orcdom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by orcdom »

hey ben
the case he posted for 10 euros you can get a double sided pistol case at walmart, which has 2 layers fits about 50-60 figs, i have 2 of those, they aren't but 10-15$.
they are about the size of a GW figure case, and seem to be a little lighter, and big guys fit ok in them. the eggshell foam collapses well.
Steve

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Yeah but this case isn't too big. I don't like carrying a suitcase to bring 11 figs.

Next time I win !!!
Sixpack595
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Sixpack595 »

Ultra pro makes a great case for BB. Its the same size as the cases they make for card floppers to stash their Magic cards. It holds 2 teams and has 3 places for Big Guys. I dig it cause I can just bungee it to the back of my bike and it fits perfect. Blood Bowl and a 150hp sport bike... it doesn't get any better than that.

Coach better, cry less.
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Sixpack595 wrote:Blood Bowl and a 150hp sport bike... it doesn't get any better than that.
Well ... there's always Blood Bowl and a 109 hp sports bike on a German Autobahn with no speed limit :o :wink: :roll:

Damn ... i need to take that thing out of the garage next year ...

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Sixpack595 wrote:Ultra pro makes a great case for BB. Its the same size as the cases they make for card floppers to stash their Magic cards. It holds 2 teams and has 3 places for Big Guys. I dig it cause I can just bungee it to the back of my bike and it fits perfect. Blood Bowl and a 150hp sport bike... it doesn't get any better than that.
You mean one of the Ultra Pro ones?
Will have to check their site.

Card floppers...lol...I play Magic in addition to BB...

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Tim wrote:
Sixpack595 wrote:Blood Bowl and a 150hp sport bike... it doesn't get any better than that.
Well ... there's always Blood Bowl and a 109 hp sports bike on a German Autobahn with no speed limit :o :wink: :roll:

Damn ... i need to take that thing out of the garage next year ...
bring it to Amsterdam in July... bikes park for free in Amsterdam.. :wink:

plus I could get my leathers out and look like a typical visitor to Amsterdam in July... :roll:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Norse wrote: bring it to Amsterdam in July... bikes park for free in Amsterdam..
I actually consider that. Go to RDV first, then spend a week touring around france and belgium, then go to T5. We'll see.

How big is the chance at morning that the bike is still where i left it the night before?

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

depends on how good your locks are...

if only one lock then very slim indeed... :wink:

you could leave the bike at my house though... I PROMISE not to ride it! :lol:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

Back on Topic I just bought this case for my travels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3656745398

Should be perfect can't wait to get it. I already have a nice sticker for the front picked out.

ImageImage
Sixpack595
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Sixpack595 »

Stupid US with stupid speed limits.... :evil: Of course at 150 and up most cops don't even bother, so the speed limit is almost pointless. :wink:
Tim wrote: Well ... there's always Blood Bowl and a 109 hp sports bike on a German Autobahn with no speed limit :o :wink: :roll:
That would be great, next time I have a big pile of $$$ laying around I'll look into shipping it over :lol: Every time I leave the States I start wishing I had my bike with me. Miss it more than my girl.
Norse wrote:
bring it to Amsterdam in July... bikes park for free in Amsterdam..

Coach better, cry less.
Lahatiel
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lahatiel »

Xtreme wrote:Back on Topic I just bought this case for my travels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3656745398

Should be perfect can't wait to get it. I already have a nice sticker for the front picked out.
Hey Xtreme, be sure to post a review of how well it works, how much it can hold, etc. once you get it, please. I was just looking at that same one, and several similar ones, on eBay last night.

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Tim wrote:
Norse wrote: bring it to Amsterdam in July... bikes park for free in Amsterdam..
I actually consider that. Go to RDV first, then spend a week touring around france and belgium, then go to T5. We'll see.

How big is the chance at morning that the bike is still where i left it the night before?
Tim it crossed my mind to. It's a good excuse to take a week away on the bike. 8) There must be a lot of really good roads between Paris and Amsterdam. I hear you Germans are very familiar with the Arden region of Belgum :wink:

We should talk about it in Legendz.

How did Norse get leathers to fit? :o

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]