Skink-sized shoulder pads?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

tonythep
Rookie
Rookie

Skink-sized shoulder pads?

Post by tonythep »

I'm slowly converting my Lizardman team using the new plastic sprues. The Saurus sprues conveniently have shoulder pads on them, so the only conversion necessary is a weapon snip. The Skinks I've built so far, though, are naked.

If I wanted to give my Skinks shoulder pads, do I have an option other than greenstuff? For instance, the Space Marine arm and bolter sprue has two pads for a buck. I'm afraid they'll be a bit large for my stunties, though. (Also they wouldn't match the Saurus-style pads, but I don't really care about that.) Or I could get some of the custom shoulder pads, although they're more expensive, and I suppose I'd have to adopt the relief sculpt as the team logo.

Any other suggestions?

Reason: ''
Piepgrass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Piepgrass »

I know that one of the earlier versions of marine scouts had smaler shoulderpads.
I am sorry that i cant remember where they where from but i am 100% sure that they were around in a plastic version.

Regards Poul

[size=150][color=red]VICIOUS[/color][/size]
The Copenhagen Wight.
Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

How about Kroot Shoulder pads? Should work well!

http://www.impactminiatures.com
joker
Star Player
Star Player

Post by joker »

dont forget metal shoulder pad for SM
clic me

may da WAAAGH ! be with me