The completely converted Lizardman team FINISHED!! (Well...)

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

juck101
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by juck101 »

they r kool.

I agree with munkey (allways do), prefer one skin tone applied to whole team. I do like unorthadox kits/skin and always paint dark elf in the old school blue flesh colour.

I am painting similar team at the moment and opted for diffrent helmets for skinks than saurus. Only just got a few painted but your conversions really inspired my team - cheers.

One odd pad wrth a look is the "alien pad" on GW site. Not sure where it came from but intresting if need unique pad. love the skinks look wicked

Reason: ''
...the pope said to his aid...
Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

You've inspired me. I found a bunch of used new style lizardmen and skinks at my local store and snatched them up. I'll be having some fun with them. Thanks!

http://www.impactminiatures.com
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Chairface wrote:You've inspired me. I found a bunch of used new style lizardmen and skinks at my local store and snatched them up. I'll be having some fun with them. Thanks!
No problem buddy, get stuck in and good luck! :D

So the next Lizardman team I do will be blue skin tones of both the Skinks and the Saurus with the Saurus starting alot darker.
Any ideas of what colour would work well for the pads? I'm vearing towards Dark Angels Green....

I'm also wondering about putting white line marks (like pitch markings) on some of the bases. I'm really not sure if this will work with the little guys, I think it looks great on a 40mm base (my recently finished 'Heresy-head' Ogre for example :wink: ) as I think it works well to split the large expanse of flat green up. There is no large area of green on a 24mm base so it may just detract from the minis.....?

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *