SC Champions' Trophy & NC Champions' Trophy

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

The Ref
Veteran
Veteran

SC Champions' Trophy & NC Champions' Trophy

Post by The Ref »

We (AnBBL) have startet the creation of our two conferences respective champion trophies:

The SC Champions' Trophy, sponsored by Lords of the Pit:

The NC Champions' Trophy, sponsored by Kadrin Kazad Nutcrackers:

The bases vil be painted as the sides of our AnBBL Coin - the dwarfs and zombies painted like dwarfs and zombies (not statues) - the stone cross in stone, foot in gold - the trophy above the dwarf shield in gold and marble.

Reason: ''
Come'n get some!
www.anarchy.bloodbowlleague.com
irishman
Experienced
Experienced

Post by irishman »

Oy! Im in Charlotte NC, where is the NC league?

Red Skullz
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Red Skullz »

Norway :)

R

[url=http://www.anarchy.bloodbowlleague.com/default.asp]Anarchy Blood Bowl League[/url] are recruiting!
AnBBL North Conference Setermoen/Tromsø, Norway
AnBBL South Conference Hamar/Oslo, Norway
The Ref
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Ref »

way up in northern norway that is... :)

Come'n get some!
The Ref
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Ref »

Here's the PIP begun, only undercoat so far though :)

I've added a cag of beer to the top of the trophy, just pure chanche really, as I found it when opening my old BB bitz box.. How you think it work?
A bit strange the dwarfs can balance that thing you might think, but remember they're used to balancin a really drunk king...

Come'n get some!
MyKi#1
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MyKi#1 »

How did you make those??? I've been waiting to see trophies like that for awhile now, all we get in our hillbilli league is a pine cone on a bit off polished wood. I really like the way you've made them. Just a quick question when the teams who win the SC and NC cups do they face off for a SNC cup? it would be a pretty cool concept. Cant wait to see them painted the keg looks good on top of the NC cup.
Kudos.
cheers MyKi
PS: by built i mean what parts and ingredients did you use for the trophies

Back 2 Back Ausbowl Wooden Spooner!
Red Skullz
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Red Skullz »

Yeah the NC and SC champs face off to determine the season champ in the league. We also have NC and SC semi-pros with their own cups. NC got "da Keffo Kup" and SC the "Buzz Violence Cup". Might seem like a lot but we don`t play any of the big 4 so..

R

[url=http://www.anarchy.bloodbowlleague.com/default.asp]Anarchy Blood Bowl League[/url] are recruiting!
AnBBL North Conference Setermoen/Tromsø, Norway
AnBBL South Conference Hamar/Oslo, Norway
The Ref
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Ref »

Simple, I scratch built them :) A recepie will be added at the bottom :)

The AnBBL:
We have two conferences, with two groups each (alpha=elites and bravo=semi pro). There's a playoff to battle for the title conference champion - they win the respective trophies as depicted earlier in this thread.

At the end of the season the NC Champions play the SC Champions for the AnBBL Champions' Trophy:

The bravo groups are separated from the elites, hence they cannot win any of the trophies mentioned so far in this post. Therefore there is two tourneys for the semi pro's in wich they may battle for glory and fame (and money and a trophy of their own). The two semi pro tourneys we have is da Keffo Kup (wich is close to the end of september, actually this weekend :) ) and Buzz Violence Cup (wich is around february/eastern early in the year).

Da Keffo Kup is hosted by the north conference, while Buzz Violence Cup is hosted by the south conference. (hence one tourney in each end of Norway...)
Buzz Violence Cup has not got a trophy buildt yet, but as Buzz Violence is a strong farmer - maybe a golden tractor or egg or something will be the center of attention on that one..

Da Keffo Kup winner is awarded with Da Golden Keffo Orc:
Built and painted by Red Skullz, da Keffo Kup's initiator

Trophies in general
I'm a fan of trophies that look like trophies... That's why I had to build em as no trophie shop on the internet sells trophies for bloodbowl... Believe me, I've looked for it long time..

Here's the "sandwich list" of items put into the NC-trophy:
two heads from a giant sprue
the broken wall section the giant use for a weapon or something..(part of it for a base)
A melting kettle from a dwarf sprue, the bottom base of trophie
A brass pot of some sort, that I ment to use for boiling oil on my castle..
4 banners from marauder box - (the 8 skulls that hang from them)
two heads on chain
Greenstuff
Half a barrel from the bitz thingy from GW (metal barrel and lid)

Thats about it, exept the dwarf shieldbearers and shield holding it up, and the base made from a 6cm base and plasticcard (pencil and siccors to make pattern)

The SC trophy bitz and parts:
4 zombies from zombie sprues...
4 gravestones, cut and glued together as a cross
A leg from a giant that I chopped off in favour of an ogre club - peglegg
A ball from the bloodbowl game
Greenstuff
6cm base and plasticcard

So - really easy actually :) Just take a look in your bitz box and see if any of them fit together for some sort of a trophy :)

Come'n get some!
MyKi#1
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MyKi#1 »

I just want to say again those are superb. Thanks for the recipes i'm gonna check out my now huge bitz box. How did you make the AnBBL champs cup? Because that one looks amazing also. I too like trophies that look like trophies i have made my own community shield which is made from a small round flying base and green stuffed, i use it for when our league starts the winners of the league face the winners of the pine cup, I've won it 4 years running I'll try to get a picture of it up my camera is a bit crap. And again Kudos on the cups
cheers
MyKi

The Ref
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Ref »

AnBBL Champions' Trophy - the recepie:
One of the extra arms in the giant's sprue
A Bloodbowl football from the game
A guitear knob/or knob from a lamp, dont really remember...
A 4cm base
Static grass
paint :)

Print out the logo of the winners, and glue it on then paint it with 'ard coat.

Come'n get some!
MyKi#1
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MyKi#1 »

Sic, I have a heap of bitz to make a trophy now thanks for the recipes on how to make them hopefully soon i can share the trophies i make with you. Again fantastic work.
MyKi

Blammaham
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Blammaham »

I'll post a pic of our Roz-el Challenge cup for the little leauge a couple of friends and I have going here. I got it out of a Kinder egg. :P S.

Outstanding painting. Spike 2009!
The Ref
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Ref »

yeah - please do post your trophy pictures :)

Come'n get some!
MyKi#1
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MyKi#1 »

Just wondering, how many games do you play? or to put it another way how long does your season go? I wouldn't mind visiting Norway for a holiday and to play some blood bowl :D.
Cheers
MyKi
PS: just wondering, do the bravos ever face the elites? and do you have a cup comp between the winner of the AnBBL champs cup and the winner of the Keffo/Buzz cups face each other for the community cup? just an idea, we have that in the hillbilli tourny i play in.

The Ref
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Ref »

Visit AnBBL (link in my signature) and take a look for your self under running season and played season, then matches.

Normally the Alpha season lasts 5 months, but only a few games are scheduled, the current season being the biggest ever with ten rounds and almost as many games per coach per conference. Odd seasons run from february'ish til june, while even seasons run from august to november. (ish)

In adition comes the confernce playoffs after regular season, semi finals and up. Then at last the AnBBL Champions' Final is played between the conference champions to battle for the RR and the title of current champion.

The bravo seasons run all year, with coaches playing the matches they bother, highlights beeing the two tourneys, da Keffo Kup and Buzz Violence Cup.

Sometimes a Keffo Promotion match, or grudge match or practice match allows Alpha and Bravo teams to face eachother. This is though preferably outside the alpha seasons, does not count for league points and is allowed due to the fact that when coaches from the two conferences are at the same place, they would like to play eachother.. (as NC is in northern norway, while SC is in southern norway, with about 1500km between them, if driving through Sweeden...)

Since NC SC Buzz Violence and Keffo Kup are all spread between south and north norway, there is no cup for all of them to battle...

Come'n get some!