Team Colours, which do you prefer?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

What colour do you prefer to a BB team?

Green
6%
Blue
21%
Yellow
4%
Red
38%
Brown
2%
Purple
10%
Grey
No votes
White
12%
Orange
No votes
Black
8%

Total votes: 52

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

I forgot to say... I voted green.

Reason: ''
Coach Barry
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Coach Barry »

I'm sorry about pink!! I thought about it but the poll limitation is 10 options, I just made a colour option in the poll. I would have liked Wine Red, Pink, etc... but I was limited to 10.

After a full length beating, one must think that no matter how miserable you are, an uncertain life is better than a certain death!
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Torg wrote:By the way, the correct spelling is 'colour'. Your not a Yank, you can't get away with the other one. :P
I don't know, since Americans dominate the entire planet now and British are mere shadows of the past, i would say that it's now up to Americans to decide how it's written. So color and armor it is.

By the way, here in Canada, we use both without giving it much thought.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Zombie wrote:
Torg wrote:By the way, the correct spelling is 'colour'. Your not a Yank, you can't get away with the other one. :P
I don't know, since Americans dominate the entire planet now and British are mere shadows of the past, i would say that it's now up to Americans to decide how it's written. So color and armor it is.

By the way, here in Canada, we use both without giving it much thought.
Oh you gotta laugh! :D Smelly bait Zombie!

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
lawquoter
Legend
Legend

Post by lawquoter »

While progress on my new WE's is very slow, I've got a dirty yellow with brown stripes. The armour, I figure, would be wood, not metal. I think they'd move faster with wooden armour, limited protection but enough to keep 'em stunned. As far as we yanks dominating everything, well, I can tell you this is one American who doesn't dominate much of anything! :D

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Would it not be leather armour rather than wood?

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

Zombie wrote:I don't know, since Americans dominate the entire planet now and British are mere shadows of the past, i would say that it's now up to Americans to decide how it's written. So color and armor it is.
You forgot to say that most americans talk "spanglish" so maybe soon you'll say "colores" :lol:
I have to say, here, in Catalunya, we say colors (we speak catalan and spanish)

manusate
Veteran
Veteran

Post by manusate »

I tend to use two colour combos.

White/Red looks good on almost any team. My humans and orcs are painted with those. Different patterns though.

Black/Yellow is also a good combo. Worked pretty well for my Skaven, and my 2 ed Orcs.

Other interesting combos are Blue/White and Green/Orange.

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

i voted black! just two simple reasons for that: i play the gobelins and i tend to use a flashy green since they are night gobelins figs. so black is good for contrast.

and then, i never have time to paint my figs so...if they're black and a bit painted you don't really see the unpainted details :wink: but they stil look good until you finish them!
i know i'm cheating but heck i play the gobelins! 8)

Next time I win !!!