Willy Miniatures : new KS !!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

antipixi
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Willy-miniatures ( wight by franarcilla new miniature !!

Post by antipixi »

[quote="willy]
+1 :D I'm as crazy to sell all franarcilla Orcs ... but he was very happy to sell their miniatures.[/quote]

Could you commission him to do 2 more blitzers and some lineorcs so that there is a complete team to buy. I love and have the minis, but would like to complete the team in the same style. 8)

Reason: ''
PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM WALES!
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I just had a thought.
I've played a little with the Necro team on the Cyanide game and, in the team's first few matches, took Nekbrekeh (Sp?) to be a nice ST4 lump on the line (no Golems at that point...and looking at the animation I may just ignore them TBH).
This Wight would be PERFECT to be that character, more os if he is a little on the larger side, as indictaed.

Willy, I may be sending you an order fairly soon.... :D

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

antipixi wrote:[quote="willy]
+1 :D I'm as crazy to sell all franarcilla Orcs ... but he was very happy to sell their miniatures.
Could you commission him to do 2 more blitzers and some lineorcs so that there is a complete team to buy. I love and have the minis, but would like to complete the team in the same style. 8)[/quote][/quote]
for linos i've used the black orks from neomics and they go very well. he said somewhere he could be carry on the team pending on the sales

SinisterDexter
Veteran
Veteran

Post by SinisterDexter »

Don't get me wrong, I love the orcs, but there are now about three good orc teams on the market. More undead!! More everything else!!

Didn't franarcilla do that amazing Flesh Golum too (the one with several heads and a guy that looks like he's trying to drag himself out the top)? Just brilliant. If the rest of the necro team were done up I'd buy it... eventually. :D

SinDex Studio blog: http://sindexstudio.blogspot.com/
Roze El's Hall of Fame blog: http://rozeelhall.blogspot.com/
willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

SinisterDexter wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love the orcs, but there are now about three good orc teams on the market. More undead!! More everything else!!
OK, more undead ... soon :wink: .

It is true, good orc teams on the market (including GW orc team), But the black orc the franarcilla No. 2 (I do not commercialized), is one of the best miniatures of orcs I've seen ... too large, but a spectacular model.

MyKi#1
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MyKi#1 »

I'm in t he process (5%) of painting the big orcs, they are fantastic minis.

Back 2 Back Ausbowl Wooden Spooner!
SinisterDexter
Veteran
Veteran

Post by SinisterDexter »

willy wrote:
SinisterDexter wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love the orcs, but there are now about three good orc teams on the market. More undead!! More everything else!!
OK, more undead ... soon :wink: .

It is true, good orc teams on the market (including GW orc team), But the black orc the franarcilla No. 2 (I do not commercialized), is one of the best miniatures of orcs I've seen ... too large, but a spectacular model.

I'm certainly not going to dispute that, although I am in process of painting the Neomics team and they are also excellent (I have not bias in either direction - they are both great for different reasons). I just find orcs get over done...

...plus, what am I going to do with three orc teams?!?!? :D

Olaf the Stout
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Olaf the Stout »

I find the awesome Orc minis out there annoying, but in a good way.

There are so many good Orc minis out there that I want to buy them all. The annoying part is that I can't justify buying them since I already own an Orc team and there are several other races I should get a team of first.

Still, I'm all for people producing great looking Blood Bowl minis, no matter what the race. The franarcilla minis certainly fall into that category! :D

Olaf the Stout

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

is funny this is becoming my third orc team. I've just finished collecting all 24 plus 3 non naf. and got humans, orcs, goblins and dwarves doubled, then gazperz released the pirates dwarves and even if i hate playing with dwarves and had already GW's and rolljordan's romans I found a excuse to buy them: It will be my 6 year old son first team!!! SO I bought them and now they are at the painter's :roll:

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Re: Willy-miniatures (news treeman by Poncho)

Post by burgun824 »

willy wrote:Image
I saw you post this in the manufacturers section. I absolutely love this sculpt. It's a shame it's a tad short for my personal tastes because this is one of the better treemen I've seen come out lately.

I might persuade myself to get over it though...it really is a good sculpt.

SinisterDexter
Veteran
Veteran

Post by SinisterDexter »

burgun824 wrote:
willy wrote:Image
I saw you post this in the manufacturers section. I absolutely love this sculpt. It's a shame it's a tad short for my personal tastes because this is one of the better treemen I've seen come out lately.

I might persuade myself to get over it though...it really is a good sculpt.
/jaw hits floor

That!

Is!

Awesome!

OK, can you give me dimensions on that tree? I have a halfling team for which I have been searching for an appropriate treeman for more than a decade. That is perfect. Assuming it is not the size of a halfling I must have one!

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

actually you can get two as the arms go split so you can glue them in diferent positions, so yes you shpould have two!!!! :smoking:

willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

SinisterDexter wrote:
That!

Is!

Awesome!

OK, can you give me dimensions on that tree? I have a halfling team for which I have been searching for an appropriate treeman for more than a decade. That is perfect. Assuming it is not the size of a halfling I must have one!
Hi ,
In this forum, I have posted this photo which is the height

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=32381

mattwhile
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by mattwhile »

Treated myself to the Orc chainsaw dude to use as Ugroth in my Chaos Pact team. Was a smooth transaction dealing with Willy miniatures, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone. Nice fast delivery as well.

willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

mattwhile wrote:Treated myself to the Orc chainsaw dude to use as Ugroth in my Chaos Pact team. Was a smooth transaction dealing with Willy miniatures, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone. Nice fast delivery as well.
Thanks , I am happy to read that the postal service is quick, and you liked the miniature.

News photos !)