Willy Miniatures : new KS !!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

willy
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Willy Miniatures - Willy Miniatures - Dwarfs FUNDED !!!

Post by willy »

Here comes the Bomb!!!! We reached 8000 € and we unlock the Dwarf Bomber. Another Star Player that will cause nightmares to your rivals, you can get it for only 5 €!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... dwarf-team

Reason: ''
hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran

Post by hissa-lives »

willy wrote: Here comes the Bomb!!!! We reached 8000 € and we unlock the Dwarf Bomber. Another Star Player that will cause nightmares to your rivals, you can get it for only 5 €!!!

Once we back the full team, how do we go about adding these onto it? Is there a simple way other than waiting for pledge manager?

willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

You just have to increase your pledge amount, here explains how to do it

https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/ba ... #faq_63084

hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran

Post by hissa-lives »

willy wrote:You just have to increase your pledge amount, here explains how to do it

https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/ba ... #faq_63084
Great thanks, want to add the Troll in too he's awesome!

El Hombre
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by El Hombre »

Am I the only one who finds it a bit "odd", to make "kickstarter exclusives" available for order now? To me that undermines the whole idea of kickstarter exclusives... I know this is still another kickstarter, so you still need to back a kickstarter to get them, but you got what I mean... the 'reward' for backing the original is gone, although that is what was advertised when bought at the time. I find that a pitty.... :(

Those who will not follow are doomed to lead.
--*--Founder League of Rodents--*--
--*--Commissioner BBBF Online League--*--
babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

El Hombre wrote:Am I the only one who finds it a bit "odd", to make "kickstarter exclusives" available for order now? To me that undermines the whole idea of kickstarter exclusives... I know this is still another kickstarter, so you still need to back a kickstarter to get them, but you got what I mean... the 'reward' for backing the original is gone, although that is what was advertised when bought at the time. I find that a pitty.... :(
+1
:(

JonnyKanone
Experienced
Experienced

Post by JonnyKanone »

I am no fan of the current practice either...

Maybe there is the difference between "Kickstarter exclusive" and "campaign exclusive". But anyways, it still feels odd :cry:

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

I think it is quite odd but let em make some money; let em make some more miniatures. Benefits us all. Maybe just rename "special miniature" or something.

willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

Well, this is a controversial question. We receive emails every week asking for miniatures like the Female Thrall or the Chaos She-Dwarf. We don't want to sell them at our webstore because we think that's not fair with the backers.

On the other hand, a lot of people lost his chance to get those miniatures, maybe because the didn't know the campaign or the brand. We have growth a lot since our first campaigns, and now we have access to many more people.

And finally we have the people who participated in our previous campaigns and got their exclusive miniatures. We know that some people want to keep the exclusiveness and our decision to make the exclusive miniatures available again in our new campaigns won't be appreciated. But it's quite difficult to make happy one part without upset the other, so we think this is an intermediate point.

JonnyKanone
Experienced
Experienced

Post by JonnyKanone »

@ Willy

Thanks for your comment :)

El Hombre
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by El Hombre »

@ Willy: thanks for the clarification as well, and I get it there will always be somebody whining. I'll be ordering some missed pieces as well, but not a move I would have made. And I'll make other choices in future campaigns regarding these extra miniatures - in the past I took these "exclusives" prior to the others because i considered it a one-time-opportunity.

Those who will not follow are doomed to lead.
--*--Founder League of Rodents--*--
--*--Commissioner BBBF Online League--*--
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

To my mind a figure sold as an exclusive should be just that. Makes no difference to me as I am not a ""Collector" but a gamer, but were I to be one I would feel very upset at this development.

To be honest though I am more upset that you cannot buy vampire thralls individually on your site. I have the original 10 plus the unexclusive extra. Would love one or two more but there you go.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

Heff wrote: To be honest though I am more upset that you cannot buy vampire thralls individually on your site. I have the original 10 plus the unexclusive extra. Would love one or two more but there you go.
That's not viable. If we do that, we have to make it with each team, so our references would be increased exponentially. That means a lot more of work and space and I doubt it would report us a lot more of money to compensate it :orc:

willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

9000€!!!! Another unlocked Stretch Goal, Dwarf Bazooka FOR FREE to all the Full Team or Group level backers

https://t.co/a4g4ttMqBU

willy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by willy »

Almost 10K€ and we still have 15 days of campaign ahead. Remember that in addition to the Dwarf Team and all its rewards, as a backer you can get other Willy Miniatures products with great discounts. Don't miss this chance!!!