Stompie's various blood bowl teams

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Stompie's various blood bowl teams

Post by Stompie »

Finally finished the dearf barik farblast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Got excited you can have an Orc in your chaos pact team.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Backs.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Great paint job on Barik. Did you make those markers yourself or pick them up somewhere? So cool looking!

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

faust_33 wrote:Great paint job on Barik. Did you make those markers yourself or pick them up somewhere? So cool looking!
Thanks. Barik looked awful till the very end. I messed up the White. Not sure how to highlight that quilted armour. The little markers were Kickstarter freebies from Oathsworn miniatures. When they did those drunken dwarfs who would make a great crowd for a BB pitch. The big marker is from Blood Rage.

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Not sure it was worth it game wise but I finally got round to painting Bertha Bigfist, a Willy Miniature I've had sitting in the lead pile for about five years. I'd like to think it looks better in the flesh, with more natural gradations, and the harsh light has picked out only the harsh highlights. But the camera doesn't lie. Please tell me if you have an ogre or halfling team fighting uphold it helps having a st5 MB player jam itself into a cage with dodge and break tackle, two goes at a four, and then kill the ball carrier. She's move 6 and can get there. So a great defence piece? I've also been sprucing up old minis for shadow war Armageddon which I should be playing this week in a London club.

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

I was going to fully impale a plastic late 90s gobbo on her spike still clasping a ball in his dead hand, and do a leopard print bikini. But didn't have the time. And it's puerile. Unlike all the blood for the blood God on the spike.

sokomano
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sokomano »

Stompie wrote:The Paladin's wizard, not engaged for the game, goes and hangs out with some cheerleaders. More in hope than anything else.
What cheerleaders models did you use?
Thank you

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

sokomano wrote:
Stompie wrote:The Paladin's wizard, not engaged for the game, goes and hangs out with some cheerleaders. More in hope than anything else.
What cheerleaders models did you use?
Thank you
Not mine. But I think eureka miniatures.

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Painted up a model for the new high elf 160k star player, bo gallante, alongside with a model for madcap miggz, a model I painted in around 2001 which I have spruced up a little. But you can see I had no idea that in highlighting you're supposed to imagine a light source and work from there. There are just randomly highlighted bits on the squig's face! Also a tree man I painted maybe in 2007. Took it out of storage as might try play halflings this Tuesday at the local club.

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

The reverse side.

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Big Bertha in action steaming down the line against smelly nurgle in a game which proved to be a draw, even though I managed to induce Deeproot too!

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Swarms of Willy miniatures Nurgle just failed to damage any trees - and frankly should have stayed away from them...

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

Have been off blood bowl on other games for a bit of a break. But couldn’t resist kit bashing these human Games Workshop minis together with some Anvil Industries heads.

Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

They are a perfect scale. You just need to put a little clump of green stuff underneath as the bodies are vacuous.