What are you painting Right Now?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: What are you painting Right Now?

Post by Digger Goreman »

TheDoc wrote:Malifaux Dr McMourning as my coach mini "The Doc" ....
The first one? I have him in a diorama beside parts of a Ravenloft Frankenstein (table with frankie in progress)... Igor holding Frank's head on a plate and some little mini that's hard to explain: It is a doctor's bag with a tentacle handing McMourning a scalpel....

Lotsa fun to be had....

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

burgun824 wrote:I am STILL trying to finish a custom orc team. I plan to take them to Chaos Cup later this year, so I need to get them done, but I can't seem to get motivated.
Keep at it! :orc:

Before my coincidental and even accidental linking with Necros, it was Orcs for me and I still have the 40k Madboys that will still, e v e n t u a l l y, become an Orc team....

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Post by burgun824 »

The sad part is that they're all converted and most of them are finished. I need to do final highlights and bases on the 4 blitzers and paint the throwers. That's it. Can't seem to get around to it though.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Almost finished with my Undead, Halflings have been primered and are waiting their turn! :D

inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Post by inkpwn »

Nothing, I'm actually selling off my paints because I'm a worthless sack of crap.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Nothing. I should be trying to get some basic colours on my Dreadball Vermyn team, but there's a big gap between what I should be doing and what I'm actually doing.... :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Lard
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lard »

underworld goblins, the first 5. Thinking about how many more I will need. Is 8 in total enought?

SinisterDexter
Veteran
Veteran

Post by SinisterDexter »

Nippo Goblin team (currently doing the star chainsaw player and the second ono troll, although the last two players are also primed ready to paint).

I also just finished putting together a display base for the team. I had to get parts from a Shinto (or Bhuddist, not sure) religious supplies store on ebay. :o

I've based this team on magnetic discs from Alea Tools rather than the usual bases. This makes the bases thinner (and, thus, less obtrusive), able to be held in place on the display base for transport and able to be used with the Alea Tools coloured base things to distinguish players with skills or injuries. Love it (thanks to Olaf for putting me on to them).

SinDex Studio blog: http://sindexstudio.blogspot.com/
Roze El's Hall of Fame blog: http://rozeelhall.blogspot.com/
ceetee
Star Player
Star Player

Post by ceetee »

2ed Human team. 28 figures that look at me every night as I come home and remain unfinished. The plan is to have them done for the ACC in August, but it's touch and go...

ct
Akka
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Akka »

Now, I know I said I was painting Chaos Dwarfs but a muse struck me tonight and I had to paint this guy.

It's simply a Willy Chaos Warrior with a GW Chaos Warrior plastic head mounted on a 30mm base. I went for a Slaanesh team because I saw some guys on my local forum put together a Slaanesh roster for playtesting. The dark prince is my favourite evil deity so it suited me perfectly. I've started working on the rest of the warriors and some other players on the same theme. I feel like making a bunch of Slaaneshi beastmen so I can field them as a proper Chaos Team as well. More on that, and the Chaos Dwarfs, as I get there :)

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Superb, Akka. And...
ceetee wrote:28 figures
You know you're only allowed 16 on the pitch right? Is that why you keep winning?

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

Digger Goreman wrote:
The first one? I have him in a diorama beside parts of a Ravenloft Frankenstein (table with frankie in progress)... Igor holding Frank's head on a plate and some little mini that's hard to explain: It is a doctor's bag with a tentacle handing McMourning a scalpel....

Lotsa fun to be had....
Second alternative sculpt of mcmourning. I'd be interested in seeing you diorama

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

TheDoc wrote:
Digger Goreman wrote:

Lotsa fun to be had....
Second alternative sculpt of mcmourning. I'd be interested in seeing you diorama
http://graveyard-gothika.webs.com/dioramathebox.htm

Maverick
Legend
Legend

Post by Maverick »

sann0638 wrote:Superb, Akka. And...
ceetee wrote:28 figures
You know you're only allowed 16 on the pitch right? Is that why you keep winning?

Ahem -- if you're having 16 on the pitch all the time maybe you should be winning more ;-)

"Even if you win the Rat Race you're still a RAT"

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

just finnished my 2nd ed elf team bought way back in 1990. never been touched. i primed them and put them away.

Rick Sanchez lives!