Dungeonbowl boards?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

anc001
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Dungeonbowl boards?

Post by anc001 »

good pickup CDWat, fixed my link

Reason: ''
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

Cool stuff, Alex. A bit expensive (especially when compared to something similar like Artscow), but it's tempting. Trying to figure out how many I'd been to replace my card pieces.

anc001
Experienced
Experienced

Post by anc001 »

Hi folks just a quick note to let you know the site has a coupon code on at the moment to get $10 off an order of $40+ as well as free shipping.
Use the code JAN10
http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/Gaming-Aids

also you can go here at any time to see what coupons they have http://www.printerstudio.com/coupons.aspx

anc001
Experienced
Experienced

Post by anc001 »

A bunch of people have bought these now , if you've had a chance to use them please drop a line here with your feedback.
If you can think of any improvements please suggest them here.

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Wow :o

That looks epic!

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Glorian Underhill
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Glorian Underhill »

Have this pitch received for quite a while and made some plays on it.

The Mat itself had some minor misprint with some fading colors on the chests. But as I turn the chests around I don't see the misprint. Only when it is opened, but then it is resolved and put aside. But I think the misprint was a production failure and the master should be ok.

The pitch itself is great. Minis on it don't dance when you smash your dice cup on the table or anything like this. Like all these soft mousepad fields if your mini hit the ground they fell quite soft and you are sure the painting on the mini wont chip.

If you put the cutted rooms on a cheap rubber mat which you get usually for the Storrage room in your car the rooms don't move a millimeter. In Germany you can buy one of these rubber mats for 5€ and have enough to cut it in two for two dungeon fields.
Sometimes the smaller door tiles move a little because they are to small and don't have enough space which they occupy. But we are talking here about millimeters. And in the game no mini will stand on them as they show where the doors are for the endzones.

Also I have used the cutted rooms for a roleplay session as bunker rooms.

And as for transport the rooms above each other takes only as much room as one Blood Bowl team and weights almost none. My same numbered plaster made Dungeon, made with hist arts molds is quite a LOT heavier. ;)

All in all the perfect set to play Dungeonbowl. With or without the Adelaide Ruleset.

Spike!ImageSchau - Der deutsche Blood Bowl Podcast
http://www.soehne-sigmars.de/feed/spikeschau/