Rolljordan - Royal Art Games BRUTOS Orcs are on KS

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Tablet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Rolljordan - Royal Art Games BRUTOS Orcs are on KS

Post by Tablet »

Regash wrote:
Tablet wrote:I'm not in the market for another Orc team right but I'm tempted by your Varag concept art. Would I be able to pledge just for him (and most likely any other star players) once he's unlocked?
Although the Star Player Orc has a price tag of 7€ on it, there is a pledge level 1 for one single miniature, so I can't see why not ordering the Star Player.
But the pledge level is 9€ plus 9€ shipping.

It's just how bad you want it... :orc:
The way I read this is that it's 9€ with free shipping. However if you're correct then yeah, I maybe don't want him that much!

Reason: ''
GeordieBowl IX 2017 - Wooden Spoon
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

On level 1 it says: "9€ shipped worldwide"
On level 4R it says: "MQR 70€ + free shipping"
That is why I concluded it's 9 € for shipping but I just saw this:
On level 3 it says: "33€ shipped worldwide" which seems a bit much. It is the perk price, so I think what they meant to say is "perk price + shipping".

Now you just have to find out how much shipping is to your place... :wink:
But since you have to choose a country of destination, it probably will tell you.

hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran

Post by hissa-lives »

I love the style of these, and have backed full team. One thing I've noticed is the pledge total goes up and down, is this people changing their minds? Not seen that before!
Are a lot of new teams being created and this is my favourite at the moment. I wonder if there were more previews of unlocks etc there may be more people who will pledge, I'd hate for this to not get funded and overlooked as they are just the styling I want for an orc team and don't like the others knocking about.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

hissa-lives wrote:One thing I've noticed is the pledge total goes up and down, is this people changing their minds? Not seen that before!
Actually is very common on KickStarter unfortunately. I back a project and then stay with it ... almost never cancel my pledge. Some people are fickle and pledge and then cancel all the time. My current KickStarter for example has had 34 backers cancel pledges so far. If you look at Kicktraq.com for several projects you'll see they have several negative days during the middle part of the KickStarter. Does not mean the project is bad or has an issue ... just the nature of KickStarter.

My experience with KickStarter is you fund 45% of the money you'll raise in total the first 3 days and 35% of the total in the last 3 days. The middle however long it is seems to only raise 20% whether is is 10 days or 24 days.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Regash

Post by Regash »

GalakStarscraper wrote:My experience with KickStarter is you fund 45% of the money you'll raise in total the first 3 days and 35% of the total in the last 3 days. The middle however long it is seems to only raise 20% whether is is 10 days or 24 days.
Well, there are those enthusiasts that will throw their money immediately at something that they really want. And then there are those who want to see what extras and goodies they'll get. And finally, those that are saying, they don't want their money taken away months before the final product has even been produced.

I don't back many campaigns but I'm an enthisuast!
One of the 'Shut up and take my money already!'-types. :orc:

hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran

Post by hissa-lives »

GalakStarscraper wrote:
hissa-lives wrote:One thing I've noticed is the pledge total goes up and down, is this people changing their minds? Not seen that before!
Actually is very common on KickStarter unfortunately. I back a project and then stay with it ... almost never cancel my pledge. Some people are fickle and pledge and then cancel all the time. My current KickStarter for example has had 34 backers cancel pledges so far. If you look at Kicktraq.com for several projects you'll see they have several negative days during the middle part of the KickStarter. Does not mean the project is bad or has an issue ... just the nature of KickStarter.

My experience with KickStarter is you fund 45% of the money you'll raise in total the first 3 days and 35% of the total in the last 3 days. The middle however long it is seems to only raise 20% whether is is 10 days or 24 days.
Is only the second time used kickstarter so guess that's why not noticed it before. I'm the same, I see the preview and decide before it's gone live. Sometimes permission comes later... but that's another story.
Thanks for clarification though, hope it does get over the line in last few hours that's for sure

molten
Veteran
Veteran

Post by molten »

Ok we are back, Raffaele has done another Back Orc, Sculpted the Star Player and finished the Blitzers.
Now missing a thrower and a lineman to have the complete team.

This time on Indiegogo, several have asked us to move to Indiegogo.

A link to the campaign preview.
https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/245f802e

molten
Veteran
Veteran

Post by molten »

Just extended the campaign for another 2 weeks.
Last models pics are uploaded.

ghorghor
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ghorghor »

Only 3 days left for this campaign on Indiegogo

hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran