GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissa

Post by Greebo »

Many of you asked for the Void knight Wip, so here you can see the T-Pose wip for the Void Knight.

This is not the final model pose, is only the T Pose to show you the wip. Final pose will be dynamic!

We have think of a model full armored, with ruined and rusty armor but also rich sculpts on it like want the Renaissance period, keeping up the theme of the team. Maybe we will add two different Head, one with full Helmet like this wip, one with an Undead Face, maybe a skull or similar.

We can't wait to paint it with dark blu/gray color scheme and Green light inside.

What do you think about?

This campaign is going very well for us, we don't expect this success, and this all thanks to your support! We have to adjust the delivery date now, many many many bakers mean more time, but not much, we estimate near max 30 days more. We are not new in the experience of mass producing, we have made 1000 team for the World Cup, so we know timing for production and we want be clear with all supporters about delivery estimation, a big important part in all project. :)

And here the Little dead dude!

Reason: ''
Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
smokingmonkee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by smokingmonkee »

Like this wight better. If it has separate heads it would be perfect.

DeeTee
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DeeTee »

Love the void knight. The little dead dude is awesome. If enough of these could be made along with secret weapons it'd finally be a Goblin team I would want to invest in.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

said this on facebook but the hips are the wrong shape for the 16c. also the feet could be more bulbous like in Henry Vlll armor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Blueschild
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Blueschild »

Just one thought:

The "giglio" design is beautiful, but please do not overuse it! 7 symbols on the same chest armor is too much, don't you think so?

Manners maketh man.
Greebo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Greebo »

Blueschild wrote:Just one thought:

The "giglio" design is beautiful, but please do not overuse it! 7 symbols on the same chest armor is too much, don't you think so?
I think the same... I'll Change it!

Lorenzo "Greebo" Giusti
www.greebo-games.com
chou
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chou »

I'm happier and happier anytime I see a new design of having supported this campaign. The little dude is brilliant!

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

The more l look at that Knight the worse it gets. The shoulders are wrong for the period. The visor is a jousting helm which is designed so you cannot see with your head upright. Armour at the time was rounder and tight fitting. There l love the detailed moulding and accept it's a look not a copy but the armour looks kind of futuristic not renaissance.

Also where is the extra mummy as l was looking khemri here. Bishops are guardians. Knights blitz r as weights throw r as and skelis well skelis.

If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Stompie
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Stompie »

I think the armoured dude looks great. Don't think he looks undead enough though. Perhaps replace the helmet with one that shows his face, a skeleton with an eyepatch!! Also, wonder if he is too ornate to paint easily. Not bothered about historical accuracy. You can't tell at 30mm in a poorly lit pub, which incidentally is where Heff plays too. I would also comment that in bolt action, Heff, this afficionado of historical accuracy, plays late war Germans in knee high boots!

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Stompie wrote:I think the armoured dude looks great. Don't think he looks undead enough though. Perhaps replace the helmet with one that shows his face, a skeleton with an eyepatch!! Also, wonder if he is too ornate to paint easily. Not bothered about historical accuracy. You can't tell at 30mm in a poorly lit pub, which incidentally is where Heff plays too. I would also comment that in bolt action, Heff, this afficionado of historical accuracy, plays late war Germans in knee high boots!
Hey they found an old store room.
Besides ww2 is within living memory so it's not history.

RoterSternHochdahl
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by RoterSternHochdahl »

Heff wrote:
Stompie wrote:I think the armoured dude looks great. Don't think he looks undead enough though. Perhaps replace the helmet with one that shows his face, a skeleton with an eyepatch!! Also, wonder if he is too ornate to paint easily. Not bothered about historical accuracy. You can't tell at 30mm in a poorly lit pub, which incidentally is where Heff plays too. I would also comment that in bolt action, Heff, this afficionado of historical accuracy, plays late war Germans in knee high boots!
As long as The Sun has a sports section ...

"Chess is two stoic soviet sleeper agents silently conducting 300 possibility calculations per second. Blood bowl is a game where a halfling makes a shepherds pie so you lose all your re rolls." (Thanks to nonumber)
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

RoterSternHochdahl wrote:
Heff wrote:
As long as The Sun has a sports section ...
true dat as my clients would say :-?

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Still upping my pledge for two of these, but please can we have a guy in a helmet like this?

A burgonet which has an open face for a skull to meet Stompies demands.

My thing is that if you are doing a theme then you need to do it right, Loin cloths are out cos in the renaissance they are all wearing stupid puffy trousers with slashes and enormous cod pieces.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

The big shoulder plates I will give you cos that is bloodbowl but

Do this and you would have a very happy Heff

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Or this, note the feet