What's the cheapest Dwarf team you've seen?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: What's the cheapest Dwarf team you've seen?

Post by Madsherman »

yeah... I'm kind of looking for dirt cheap dwarves, since I don't play them myself, and original GW teams are always (naturally) super expensive. But thanks for the heads up :)

Reason: ''
"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: What's the cheapest Dwarf team you've seen?

Post by Darkson »

If they're not to worried about having separate positional players the old plastic Dungeonbowl dwarfs might be the way to go - I've seen them go for £10 for 16 (I think, might have been 12) on evilBay, though that might have been a rarity (don't chek ebay much nowadays).

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.