Sukubus Studio

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

smokingmonkee
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Sukubus Studio

Post by smokingmonkee »

Not a fan of the warlocks, but I could eat the dislike and horrible exchange rate if there were a sixth linemen.

Reason: ''
Sukubus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sukubus »

Well, we have changed the SG with the intention that each backer receive an additional line. Also we added another Witch Queen to have 2 of them. So you can play with 2 Witches and use the Warlocks as you prefere.

Thanks to all for making the campaign look better for everyone. :wink:

Rayphoton
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Rayphoton »

only 3 more people needed to get the extra lineman....

BullBear
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BullBear »

I really like the armour design on this team as well as the 'boxing' warlock mini. great job. I have also been impressed with the casting of RN studio's resin so that's enticing.

However, I'm not super excited about the pose of the 6th linewoman. That whole 'turned at the waist' so the boobs and butt are both seen at the same time is the most cliche pose for female characters in fandom. It's tired.

Sukubus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sukubus »

BullBear wrote:I really like the armour design on this team as well as the 'boxing' warlock mini. great job. I have also been impressed with the casting of RN studio's resin so that's enticing.

However, I'm not super excited about the pose of the 6th linewoman. That whole 'turned at the waist' so the boobs and butt are both seen at the same time is the most cliche pose for female characters in fandom. It's tired.
Thanks for your feedback. We try to do all poses different and sometimes unexplained we fall on cliches. It's our third "girls team" and we need to find new poses to no repit with another previous model made with us (or another manufacturer).

But don't worry, mate. We're doing our job and for our next project we solved that. :D

BullBear
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BullBear »

Sukubus wrote:
BullBear wrote:I really like the armour design on this team as well as the 'boxing' warlock mini. great job. I have also been impressed with the casting of RN studio's resin so that's enticing.

Thanks for your feedback. We try to do all poses different and sometimes unexplained we fall on cliches. It's our third "girls team" and we need to find new poses to no repit with another previous model made with us (or another manufacturer).

But don't worry, mate. We're doing our job and for our next project we solved that. :D
Sure. Like I said I really like the look of this team overall, so great job! Does 'next project' mean a stretch goal for this team or another campaign entirely?

Sukubus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sukubus »

BullBear wrote:
Sure. Like I said I really like the look of this team overall, so great job! Does 'next project' mean a stretch goal for this team or another campaign entirely?
Another campaign we will start to do when we finish the Valkyries shipments. At this moment the race is a secret, sorry. :wink:

BullBear
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BullBear »

Another quick question...why go 32mm and not the more standard 28mm? Is it for detail? Is there not a concern that some coaches prefer the more standard 28mm so their teams are to the same scale?

Sukubus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sukubus »

BullBear wrote:Another quick question...why go 32mm and not the more standard 28mm? Is it for detail? Is there not a concern that some coaches prefer the more standard 28mm so their teams are to the same scale?
The 28mm scale is the classic used for miniatures games at a ratio of 5 heads relative to the body. Resulting in some seem to have big heads. 32mm is more realistic in terms of proportions because they are usually 6 heads to the body.

In this case it is more appropriate 32mm, because in proportion, the elves tend to be taller and thinner than normal.

Also if you take a quick glance, you'll see that companies are tending to make larger models. Is a matter of being updated. The poses are really more complicated and ellaborated than years ago, so is a needed re-scale in our point of view.

BullBear
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BullBear »

Sounds good. Thanks for the explanation.

Sukubus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sukubus »

Hi all. The second stretch goal is unlocked.

Here the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o47EAUY ... e=youtu.be

Thank you.

BullBear
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BullBear »

Looks good.

Last question...any plans for coaching staff?

Sukubus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sukubus »

BullBear wrote:Looks good.

Last question...any plans for coaching staff?
´

At this moment we don't have plans for coaching staff. Maybe in the future, but it's not sure.

If all SG are unlocked, will be 20 miniatures for this team, so we will do more of them in another ocassion between campaigns.

We thought to do single miniatures too, without crowdfunding campaigns.

Rayphoton
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Rayphoton »

If for some reason the cheerleader does not get unlocked. I would still buy her separately. A definite lack of good cheerleaders available

Fold
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Fold »

Backed!

Was sitting back and hoping it will get closer to the 2nd Witch Elf, cause I really don't like those Warlocks as witch substitutes - but then I figured, "that's not really in the spirit of this is it" and so did my part to get it to the 2nd Witch instead!