Resin RJ Silvania Elf & Frog team KS -Special discount offer

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Resin RJ Silvania Elf & Frog teams KickStarter (June 201

Post by Regash »

Haha, I do love the frog medic! :D Awesome!

Reason: ''
oozeboss
Rookie
Rookie
Location: In the Shadow of the Temple of Mir-Anda, Sydney, Oz

Post by oozeboss »

As "Rampaging" Roy Slavin and H.G. Nelson would say (if they were into Blood Bowl): "Too many Slann is never enough!"

:orc:

(And those of you who have never heard of Roy & HG should seriously do yourselves a favour and Google 'em!)

:lol:

"Everyone loves the underfrog."
PeteW, coaching the NAF Championship Prize (Slann) team, in a FUMBBL game
"I don't really trust a sane person."
Lyle Alzado
axia
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by axia »

I'm soo happy to see that my old works revamp again! And since I know both the old and the new version I can assure you guys that since the resin copies are taken from the newest metal release they are far better than the old ones! No shrinks and some details reworked and more attention paid about the issues with the oldest casts!

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Project was just approved on KickStarter ... so launch date will be in 2 days ... Thursday at 2pm EST (which is 7pm London).

Preview link (you cannot pledge just yet): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... n=4f33202e

There will be 15 Early Backer rewards to get 2 Deluxe teams for about 25% off. So wanted to make sure I let everyone know that so that I can try to avoid anyone missing this offer due to lack of advance warning.

I really look forward to bringing these teams out in resin ... we did some test casts and the figures looked great.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Shushnik
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Shushnik »

I have the metal version of those elves. Resin sideline set is super sexy. And I want the frogs too.

Shut up and take my money!

magokiron
Rookie
Rookie

Post by magokiron »

Hi Tom.

I'm really interested in the KS, and if I can grab an "early bird" for both teams, I will eagerly do so.

Anyhow, I also want some other items from your store, including a couple of already existing trollcast teams.

Can we arrange payment to have all teams delivered at the same time?

I'll gladly wait until the KS teams are ready to receive the complete shipment to save in S&H fees and import taxes.

I'm located in Mexico City, Mexico.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes.

Blood for the Blood Bowl God
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Yes I have no issues if someone would like to PayPal us to add on items from the store to their reward since I will be able to ship it fairly quickly. Will do it through PayPal as the KickStarter 10% is killer.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Reminder ... project launches at 2pm EST today (7pm London) and will have 20 Early Backer rewards for both teams in Deluxe format for $100 which is a 25% savings.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Funded in ten minutes!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Many thanks everyone!!!! Now to figure out what can be done for stretch goals!

Triof
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Triof »

I got both these teams when they were redone in metal a couple of years back, but I'll have to keep an eye out for new models from the stretch goals.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

At $4,172, each team in a reward for the KickStarter will come with a free set of translucent green blocking dice.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... antasy-foo

Fejwe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fejwe »

Is there any chance you would ever offer packs of positionals? Several people in my league have the frogs from the Indiegogo campaign, and we've all got catchers broken at the ankles. Replacements in lead are super expensive so I'd love to be able to replace those with the likely more durable (or at least more fixable) Trollcast ones.

Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

There's no such thing as Skaven.

http://motorcitybloodbowl.org/
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

I understand where you are coming from ... I don't have the ability at this time to make a mold for just the catchers or just the blitzers. I licensed the team from Royal Art Games and was provided one copy of each master to make the new molds so I don't have the multiple master copies to make such a mold. If I did request them ... by the time I received them and paid to have the mold made ... we would be long past the September delivery date so I really appreciate the request but with this KickStarter I do not have the ability to pull it off.

What I could do is offer a pre-order system on a TFF page that if enough people said yes they wanted that item I could put the process in motion to make it happen. Let me check into it and see what I can do. Want to help ... just limited by what I can do with the current project.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

We hit Stretch Goal #1 last night! Thanks Backers!

Every team will get a not for retail set of translucent green blocking dice (also anyone getting 2 sideline/star packs will get a set).