Resin RJ Silvania Elf & Frog team KS -Special discount offer

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Resin RJ Silvania Elf & Frog team KS -Special discount offer

Post by GalakStarscraper »

More to come but wanted to give all the coaches at TFF a heads up about a great new development.

Royal Art Games and Impact! are teaming up to provide you some of the excellent miniatures from the Rolljordan line in a more affordable resin version.

We will be offering 2 teams with the first KickStarter (more information to follow on that!). Both teams will have Standard versions offering 19 base players as well then offering Deluxe version that will add on 8 additional star player and sideline figures to team for 27 miniatures in total.

The KickStarter should start in early June and we are getting everything in order to make this a fast delivery with teams shipping out in August and September.

If this KickStarter is a success ... more conversions of the Rolljordan line will follow in subsequent KickStarters and we will be making sure that each one is built to offer the get the teams in your hands within 3 months of the close of the KickStarter.

More details to follow soon.

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Re: Impact! & Rolljordan Miniatures KickStarter - June 2016

Post by voyagers_uk »

Breath. Officially. Baited.

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

Sounds ace!
Since I can't back a campaign on kickstarter: Will they then be available in the impact store?

TheAzman
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TheAzman »

This is AWESOME!!

Seriously, I am super excited for this. I will be watching this like a hawk for new developments. :D :D :D

Winning... it beats losing.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Regash wrote:Sounds ace!
Since I can't back a campaign on kickstarter: Will they then be available in the impact store?
Regash ... I have no issues if once it funds if you want to pay us for the KickStarter price and be included as a backer.

They should appear in the store within 30 days of the KickStarter finishing shipping.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Here is the first team that will be included in the KickStarter.

Rolljordan's Silvania Elf team. This team will be $49* in the KickStarter and will come with 19 figures (4 Blitzers, 4 Catchers, 2 Throwers, 8 Linewomen and 1 Treewoman) - 12 different models

* - plus shipping to your location

Launch date is planned during the first week of June.

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Are these two teams going to be in Trollcast or a different resin?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Stout Youngblood wrote:Are these two teams going to be in Trollcast or a different resin?
Material with be the Trollcast we normally use for our resin teams.

Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

New size and parts? I remember they were relaunched in metal with those changes (I think first metal batch shrinked a lot in the master mold) and when remaking, they selected better splitting procedure.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Steam Ball wrote:New size and parts? I remember they were relaunched in metal with those changes (I think first metal batch shrinked a lot in the master mold) and when remaking, they selected better splitting procedure.
These will be resin versions of the redone metals they did with the Indiegogo.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Very exciting!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Here is the Sideline/Star pack for the Silvania team being converted to resin for the KickStarter.

The 8 figure Sideline pack will be $24 on its own or can be combined with the standard team for only $19 more.

KickStarter should start in the next week.

Wobert
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Wobert »

Will they be single piece figures of will they require assembly?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Wobert wrote:Will they be single piece figures of will they require assembly?
Most are single piece. A few require some assembly ... Normally just one or two arms.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Here is the other team that will be offered in this KickStarter. The incredible Rolljordan Frog team. A 19 player version (all different models) for $49 or a Deluxe version with 27 models for $68.

The KickStarter will start either on June 2nd or June 7th. It will run for 16 to 21 days depending on when it goes live (waiting for KS approval and they are on vacation through Tuesday).

There will be 15 Early Backer rewards where you can get both the 29 model Deluxe Silvania Elf and Frog teams (or 2 of one of them) for only $100 (normally the reward will be $132 ... so 24% discounted).

Quick note ... I apologize to JBone that I'm going to overlap ... this is not deliberate. Been working on this deal since October of last year when these 2 specific teams entered into active licensing discussions and the pieces finally fell into place just within the last 2 weeks. I wanted to delay running it but I have other commitments in July and August that will make it difficult to give a KickStarter campaign the attention it deserves while running. The other factor that led me to run it now was that Indiegogo pledges cannot be cancelled so I can know I'm not going to pull any existing funds. Its a good looking team and I am happy to see how well funded that project has been.