RJ Frog & Silvania Elf partial packs Pre-Order page

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

RJ Frog & Silvania Elf partial packs Pre-Order page

Post by GalakStarscraper »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... antasy-foo

I've had several backers ask if they could please get a subset of the 4 items being offered in the KickStarter. So far I've said no because the way the resin mold works to save so much money is we can cast the entire sets in one casting spin of the mold ... rather than each figure having its own mold as is nomally done with many companies that use white metal.

I received permission from Royal Art Games to make extra resin molds for subsets of the 4 molds. However I need to do this outside of the KickStarter for a few reasons.

1) I have no idea to know which subset is one that is really desired.
2) I will need to get new master copies from Royal Arts to make this mold and that will take awhile.
3) After getting the extra masters, I will need to get the resin mold made. The combination of 2 + 3 would mean that I would not be able to deliver these minis by the promised delivery date of September in the KickStarter.

So with that in mind ... here is the offer. Respond to his thread with the pack that you would buy (and if you want more than one put that). Putting your name in this means that you agree to buy the pack after the mold is made and pay for the shipping to get it to you ($5 for USA, $10 Canada, $15 everywhere else) (you are free to mix this with an order for items from the Impact! store when that time comes).

Next to each sub-pack option will be the number of packs that have to be pre-sold for us to get the mold made. Once we reach that point ... I'll order the masters and get the mold made as soon as possible.

Here are the options:

Frog Blitzer pack of 4 (all different poses) $12.50 (14 packs pre-order needed) - 2 Pre-order in
Frog Catcher pack of 4 (all different poses) $12.50 (14 packs pre-order needed) - 2 Pre-order in
Horned Frog Giant Toad $7.50 (24 pre-order needed)
Frog Cheerleaders set of 2 (all different poses) $6.25) (28 packs pre-order needed)
Frog Star Player pack of 4 (all different poses) $12.50 (14 packs pre-order needed) - 1 Pre-order in

Silvania Elf Cheerleader pack of 3 (all different poses) $8.50 (21 packs pre-order needed)
Silvania Elf Star Player pack of 3 (all different poses) $8.50 (21 packs pre-order needed)
Silvania Treewoman $7.50 (24 pre-order needed)

Message me, email me or put your name below with what you want and we'll get the molds ordered when the pre-order amount is reached. When the pre-order amount is reached ... you will be billed at that time only but then it will be probably 4 months before the miniatures are delivered. Shipping will NOT be charged to you until when the figures are ready to ship.

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: RJ Frog & Silvania Elf partial packs Pre-Order page

I will work on making pics of each subpack to post ... but for the meantime if you go to the KickStarter ... you should be able to easily see what the miniatures would be.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

From the KickStarter ... had a pre-order for 1 Frog Blitzer and 1 Frog Star Player

Fejwe
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fejwe »

Thanks for considering this option! I'm in for 2 Frog Catcher packs.

There's no such thing as Skaven.

http://motorcitybloodbowl.org/
ceetee
Star Player
Star Player

Post by ceetee »

Frog Blitzer pack of 4 (all different poses) $12.50

Yes please. Thanks for this Tom,

ceetee

ct
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Thanks ... recorded