Brage97's occational conversions and sometimes even painting

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Brage97
Star Player
Star Player

Brage97's occational conversions and sometimes even painting

Post by Brage97 »

Hi!

Just wanted to start with showing off some 2nd ed conversions I made.
I paint too slow and too seldom and the sessions are too short, but hope to post some painted stuff once in a while too 8)

I have these Skaven Scrambler players, from left to right:
- Breet Braingulper (no conversions)
- Tarsh Fourhands (added two extra arms to Sark Four-eyes and cleaned up his back)
- Blitzer (no conversions)
- Glart Smashrip Jr (Old beastman mini - Removed shield, added teeth and sculpted a crab claw. I must give him a tail too)
- Lineman (no conversions)
- Glart Smashrip Sr (Old beastman mini - I split him in half, cut off his head and put him together again, making him 2mm wider. After that, I added belly, teeth and shoulder pad spikes)

The we have the 3 human blockers of Reikland Reavers. From left to right
- Pieter von Gullet
- Zug
- Helmut Rokstein

Converting Zug to make him taller (3mm) and wider (3mm) was quite extensive. I cut off off shoulder pads, arms (at the gloves), legs and head and bulked everything up. Also sculpted new elbow pads and his orc teeth necklace.

Hope you like :D

Reason: ''
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Brage97's occational conversions and sometimes even pain

Post by Regash »

I wish I could sculpt stuff.
It's always amazing to see what people can do, that is why I'm such a fan of Pedro Ramos.

TomB
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TomB »

Smashrip snr looks great

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

loving the two beastman conversions, that's great work!

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Regash wrote:I wish I could sculpt stuff.
It's always amazing to see what people can do, that is why I'm such a fan of Pedro Ramos.
+1. I can fill with green stuff nicely, but to sculpt :( I have a GW treeman(the newest version) that does'nt have a left arm. I have tried and tried(at least 4 times) and I just can't make a new arm, no matter how I go about it. I have gotten to the point where I almost threw the figure out, just so I would'nt be bothered by it. But I can't bring myself to toss a perfactly good(besides the missing arm, that is :D )miniature. And I hope to one day find someone who can sculpt the GD arm before I get too old for these things...

I will take the topic off track and ask "Can anyone sculpt a treeman arm for me?" I'm very serious, and I will be more than happy to pay you for your time and materials used.

PM me if you'd like to help me.

Rick Sanchez lives!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

bound for glory wrote:I will take the topic off track and ask "Can anyone sculpt a treeman arm for me?"
BfG ... what model are you looking to get a new arm for (do have a link to an image of it?) (I'm not sure what is meant by newest GW Treeman). I've sculpted arms for my treemen for my team before and have so many treemen in my collection ... probably can hook you up for no charge.

Do you mean this one?

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Regash wrote:I wish I could sculpt stuff.
+1. :(

Rick Sanchez lives!