Human fan

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

digger
Experienced
Experienced

Human fan

Post by digger »

I've been having some football (soccer) miniatures sculpted and I'm going to ask the sculptor to make a human blood bowl fan it's going to be like the big bellied fella but with a drinking hat and foam finger do you think bare chested or t-shirt to add slogans or team logos the plan is to make it available to buy probably £3 each
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
digger
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Human fan

Post by digger »

Sorry can't upload pic of fan says image file type mismatch I'll try figure it out

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

No football fan is complete without his favourite teams shirt on!

Bare chested just screams "hooligan" and as we all know, the gate bars them unless for a heavy bribe.

My vote goes to "Shirt" :orc:

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
digger
Experienced
Experienced

Post by digger »

Okay got it. Basically this pose beer hat replaces helmet and foam finger replaces bottle. Any ideas for fans, staff or human miniatures welcome I'll post a pic of the last figure the sculptor did for me just to give you an idea of his style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

digger
Experienced
Experienced

Post by digger »

Here is one of the footy players the sculptor did.