Halloween dice

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Halloween dice

Post by lunchmoney »

Jembo17 wrote:Hey Dan, it's probably me, but can you PM me with where to send the Paypal funds to, it wasn't in the PM you sent me.
landrover a few posts up the page wrote: Paypal is dgonorman at gmail dot com. Please mark it 'friend' as I'm not making money on these.

Reason: ''
Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jembo17 »

Thanks lunchmoney, oddly that line was omitted from the PM I received.

Sorted now though, thanks buddy!

SlannMann
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SlannMann »

Lunchmoney, so can I assume there are still some to be purchased as you haven't said you are all out? Cos I would love a pair of these dice. Thanks

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

SlannMann wrote:Lunchmoney, so can I assume there are still some to be purchased as you haven't said you are all out? Cos I would love a pair of these dice. Thanks
Lunchmoney is not selling these dice.

Doh!

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
SlannMann
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SlannMann »

Ok, my quick misreading mistake! :roll: Landrover : Same question! I would like an answer cos obv there's no point (from my end) in sending monies if there are no dice still for sale :D :orc:

landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

I've had a couple of messages from one buyer of these dice saying that they haven't arrived.
I have photographic proof of postage of each package, but Tapatalk is rejecting my login attempts. It produces an error message in code.

Please can a helpful someone let me know what's wrong with Tapatalk and I can then send postage pics to all purchasers.

Obviously proof of postage is not proof of delivery, but it's a good start.

Cheers,

Dan

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

For some reason Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working on this forum at the moment, so you'll need to access it the old fashioned way to send PMs.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

Darkson wrote:For some reason Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working on this forum at the moment, so you'll need to access it the old fashioned way to send PMs.
Thanks for the heads up.

It seems like the messages were sent within Tapatalk.
I can view the header and the first line or so but nothing after that.

If anyone who I have sent dice to would like picture proof of postage, please can you send me a pm with your email and I'll send it that way.

Dan

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.