Long-shot: if you see these teams...

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Long-shot: if you see these teams...

Post by Milo »

I know this is a VERY long shot, but I figure it can't hurt to put the word out. At the end of 2014, Dec. 28th in fact, I went to the Christmas Cheese Bowl in Zurich and was riding home from the event on one of the Swiss trains. I had with me a grey Chessex "large figure storage box" (http://www.chessex.com/figure%20boxes/F ... s/2850.jpg), containing four of my painted Blood Bowl teams: Orcs, Chaos Dwarves, Ogres and Dark Elves.

Long story short, I accidentally left the case on the train. I searched frantically on all the trains that came back through my station that night, turned in a lost and found ticket, etc., but they have never shown up. I should have posted this more than a year ago, but in early 2015, I suffered a personal tragedy and my blood bowl minis were the last thing on my mind for a while.

Anyways, most likely these are all in a dumpster landfill somewhere. The chances of someone having found them, recognize what they were, and then return them to service in the international BB community is miniscule at best. But, just in case, I thought I should post pictures here in case anyone sees them. I would dearly love to be reunited with them, and would gladly reimburse the new owner a "finder's fee" to get them back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Milo

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Long-shot: if you see these teams...

Post by Milo »

Another team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milo

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Milo »

Another team

Milo

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Milo »

Last team

Milo

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Milo »

Bump

Milo

Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

Bump.

Hope they find their way back to you.
:/