Pro Elf Team

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Are you interested in a high quality Pro Elf team?

Yes. The design of the Pro Elf team looks fantastic.
41%
Why Not.
32%
Not interested.
27%

Total votes: 22

danalis
Rookie
Rookie

Pro Elf Team

Post by danalis »

Hello

After the success of recent campaigns of "small companies", I make a dream. The dream of creating myself a new football fantasy team.
Because there are not a lot of pro elves teams on the market and also because I love the design from BB games, I wish to create my own team, based on this picture

So please, tell me if your would be interested to buy this team or if I could have some help to make this project viable.

Thanks for any feedback.

Reason: ''
Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Pro Elf Team

Post by Stout Youngblood »

I believe that would be a great looking team but you may want to hold off until you see more of what GW is going to be doing. With the release of Death Zone at the end of the month including an Elf Union team, a GW/Forgeworld "Pro-Elf" team release is probably not too far away. At the current GW pricing for a team (25 Euros for 12 players) your market may be a lot smaller than you need to produce these.

mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mikeyc222 »

Stout Youngblood wrote:I believe that would be a great looking team but you may want to hold off until you see more of what GW is going to be doing. With the release of Death Zone at the end of the month including an Elf Union team, a GW/Forgeworld "Pro-Elf" team release is probably not too far away. At the current GW pricing for a team (25 Euros for 12 players) your market may be a lot smaller than you need to produce these.
i agree. i really like the indie mini market and have bought some great teams, but i am holding off on everything until i see what all GW will be releasing. having said that, others may ignore GW completely.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

Rayphoton
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Rayphoton »

Man, that elf looks super bad ass......I'd buy that team for pro elves since is the one team I don't have.

Let me further add...I LOVE the face plate look...its cool. If they all have that I be super happy.

Add a few bad ass female elves in there and I'd be even happier.

Chaos Dwarf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chaos Dwarf »

Mk1881 does have a elf team that is very similar to the picture above. I do think it is a great picture and a good look. I say if you have the dream then go for it. Despite GW making new teams I will continue to court the indie market for great new teams.

Waldorf28
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Waldorf28 »

Commissioner at the UKBBL.
natkatten
Rookie
Rookie

Post by natkatten »

someone made a scratch build. Its neat. Do you have a specific sculptor in mind to do your team ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

I'd buy. what the heck do I have to spend my money on?

Rick Sanchez lives!
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

I hate that team, they look like they are doing gymnastics not playing bloodbowl.

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.