New GW Skaven team

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Re: New GW Skaven team

Post by mikeyc222 »

the skaven aren't as bad as the humans and orcs, but a number of the stances on the new minis are so wide that putting them on 25mm bases would look REALLY awkward. my original intent was to change out bases, but pretty much all of the humans and orcs have the feet of every mini go all the way out to the very edge of the newer, larger bases. when i saw that, i just said "eff it" and conformed. lol

Reason: ''
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

I'll be probably using on a normal field for the coming few years, anyway.

I dont have the box, or the humans/orcs. I have a metal 2nd/3rd edition team for the Humans and for the orcs I have that very nice 'neomics' team. :)

Love to see your skaven painted btw, what colours will you be using?

Jip
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Jip »

I've just ordered two of the Silver Tower Deathrunners to use as the extra gutter runners. Six quid on eBay beats twenty quid for another box that I only need two minis from.

Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

Fancy an actual one-dayer? Check out The Coffee Cup.

Looking at attending your first tournament? Have a read of this.
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Jip wrote:I've just ordered two of the Silver Tower Deathrunners to use as the extra gutter runners. Six quid on eBay beats twenty quid for another box that I only need two minis from.
Good choice, the legs of the new gutter are based on that guy whilst the torso and arm are based on the clanrats.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mikeyc222 »

JaM wrote:Love to see your skaven painted btw, what colours will you be using?
i have decided to name the team the Philthadelphia Weasels, so they will be painted accordingly. green and white, with some black trim. i have them primed now and hope to start painting them in the next week. i'll post pics as i go.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.