Skaven team availability

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Skaven team availability

Post by Indigo »

Just wanted to say - popped into my local GW yesterday and they had a couple of the new skaven teams. Turns out some stores were sent stock accidentally so if you want one and missed them before they sold out, try your shop and you might get lucky.

Reason: ''
Glowworm

Re: Skaven team availability

Post by Glowworm »

I've got the new Skaven box set if anyone's interested, PM Me with offers :)

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Wasn't it the skaven dice that were hard to get?

The team has been out of stock at various times but have come back soon enough.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

I've seen the Skaven minis online for retail price and sometimes a little less. They are also back in stock on GW's site.

The Skaven dice on the other hand, have been going for around $30-40 US on ebay. Since I don't plan on painting my Skaven green, the dice wouldn't even match my minis. Therefore I think I'm going to pass at those prices.

I'm not sure where they were going with the team dice thing, as the Skaven dice were released separately. I can't imagine that we are going to have Halfling, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, etc. dice. Also, with the board being one side Orcs and one side Humans, do we think we'll see more game boards released too? I'd rather they just concentrate on releasing teams and star players.