Grak and Crumbleberry

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Grak and Crumbleberry

Post by mikeyc222 »

Darkson wrote:
mikeyc222 wrote:so let's count this out. there have been 2 "products" in the normal range (boxed set, skaven team)
3 - don't forget DZ1.
very true, thanks for keeping me honest. still... 3 mainstream products versus 4 exclusive/limited products. i just wish the products were more widely available. all i want to do is give GW my money. :(

Reason: ''
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by cornish »

I think the idea is a placekicker and a kicker I believe. From what I recall James saying was that the hobbit had no idea that he was going to be the one kicked.

I'm hoping for them to appear on the halfling team list; an AG4 'Crack (or at the very least Pro or a new 'Balance' reroll landing skill), with Kick on Dangleberry. It's on my Christmas list at least.

NAF Name: Cornish
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

mikeyc222 wrote:very true, thanks for keeping me honest. still... 3 mainstream products versus 4 exclusive/limited products. i just wish the products were more widely available. all i want to do is give GW my money. :(
Oh, I agree completely, I just wanted to get that in before someone did that then tried to use it to invalidate your complete post.

Been lucky so far in that I managed to get some dice via a kind gent on FB, ordered the refs and a lapsed BB player I know from back in the day is going to the Open day and offered to pick me up a set, so the only thing I'm missing is the pitch, which like you, I'm watching to see if it comes back in.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mikeyc222 »

i need to find someone kind of to stop by warhammer world for me... :)

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

cornish wrote:I think the idea is a placekicker and a kicker I believe. From what I recall James saying was that the hobbit had no idea that he was going to be the one kicked.

I'm hoping for them to appear on the halfling team list; an AG4 'Crack (or at the very least Pro or a new 'Balance' reroll landing skill), with Kick on Dangleberry. It's on my Christmas list at least.
"placekicker"..., i'm starting to imagine a new extraordinary skill (one more...) just for this couple
something like:
"when the halfling is holding the ball, the ogre could declare a pass action. if he is next to the halfling, he could throw the ball like if he was holding the ball himself, and using holy mary pass"

the halfling would be: a regular halfling with surehands and placekicker
the ogre would be: a regular ogre with kick and surefeet

this couple would be allowed to play for :
ogres, humen, bretonians, woodelves and halflings team

(that's would be nice)

i think it would bring something different to the original couple of starplayers "ogre/gob"

howabe
Experienced
Experienced

Post by howabe »

Steam Ball wrote:Dakka's AllSeeingSkink photochopped this:
"Shaved dwarf" if correct.
While they're different universes, Warhammer FB Halflings are "half the height of a man" and "a little over 3 foot". Seems to be the case here going off that Human.

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

The only way I'll be able to get one is if someone on here gets an extra and sells it to me. Yes, I would like a set. Not a big fan of the limited sell items.

Djay
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Djay »

I'd pick up these and Zug (even though I have an old model of him) if they were available from my local store. Going through the trouble of finding someone to ship them to me or pay shipping from forgeworld means I probably won't bother. I really want to support everything GW is doing with Blood Bowl, but they're making it hard.

OdoGoodgrubb
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by OdoGoodgrubb »

I truly hope there's a better solution to getting these models than eBay or hoping someone nice picks up one and ships it to me for a fair cost. Though, to be fair, 3rd party models would work and I may not end up liking the scale on Crumbleberry.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jembo17 »

Just seen the new Zug going for £50 - £100 on EBay. :o

Nice figure, fingers crossed that both he and the Grak and Crumbleberry double-act eventually make it to 'general release'.

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

Yah, I saw someone post on FB that they spent $75 on Grak and Crumbleberry. I've already picked out my proxy figures.

Deathrain
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Deathrain »

So, has anyone painted their set up if they didn't give in to the ebay moneys? Would love to see what some of the talented people around here would do with these models.