Scale comparisons with new figures

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

digger
Experienced
Experienced

Scale comparisons with new figures

Post by digger »

Can anybody take a photo of the new gw figures next to as many other companies miniatures as possible to see who matches in scale would be useful to both people who wish to match the new figures and also those who want to stick to the previous size.

Reason: ''
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Re: Scale comparisons with new figures

Post by rolo »

I've got New Orcs vs Old Orcs:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43263&start=451

spbubba has a more complete comparison of four generations of human Blitzers:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43263&start=444

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
digger
Experienced
Experienced

Post by digger »

I've read the topic but it's only to compare the new minis against 3rd edition I'm talking about a pic with as many different companies lined up next to each other as possible that way in one pic you can see that the new minis match x,y and z and the 3rd edition match a,b and c I've used other forums that have a sticky with exactly that for new and old players. I've read a topic elsewhere on here that compares Willy miniatures and the new ones. One thread would be best with as many different companies as possible for easy reference.