GW additional player release plans

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bbart
Rookie
Rookie

GW additional player release plans

Post by bbart »

I'd ask you about GW release plans. Anyone knows something about it?

I mean they released already the teams contain just 12 player each. Two Human Blitzers, two Gutter Runners and two Black Orcs is not enough to create proper league squad (Apart from Big Guys because I know they going to release at least Ogre for Human).

Anyone know if they will release additional miniature for those existing teams, or we have to solve this by our own?

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: GW additional player release plans

Post by Darkson »

They have said that boosters will be available, but there was no date nor confirmation of what they would contain.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
zer0aim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zer0aim »

They said some stuff was to be released last week of January (dwarf team and maybe star players?). I am hoping for them to add the ogre and maybe something more ????

bbart
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bbart »

Darkson wrote:They have said that boosters will be available
That is really good news from the morning. I've asked them in a shop about it, but guy couldn't tell me clear what they (GW) going to do with already released team.

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

I asked Forgeworld a while ago and got the standard form letter about how they treat their product release schedule like it's a matter of national security:
Forge World wrote:Many thanks for the email, I am sure you are aware that forge world and games workshop do not offer out pre-release product information including release dates so I am limited in the information I can give.

So far all that has been announced is that forge world will be making additional products to go along with the core plastic range from games workshop, from talk at events this is understood to be upgrades and possibly characters.

Nothing has been confirmed and we do not currently have any specific dates of when any releases will be available but if you keep an eye on the community forum and the newsletters you'll be among the first to find out.
I'm actually getting a little bit irritated. I have a swap partner who will trade me his orcs for my Humans from the box, so we'd each have a full team with four identical players at each position. Obviously we'd both prefer having two complete teams with more unique position players. But I can't plan out when, or even if, I'll be able to do that.

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"