new commissioned work chainsaw star for dino team

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: commissioned witch elves/ wights

Post by yogi »

Morg star- klegg leader grampus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Linemen and women part 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Lino's part 2

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re:new commissioned work chainsaw star

Post by yogi »

new miniature i had done is a human chainsaw star John Hammond from Jurassic Park. this is to go with the dino lizardman team hungry troll are producing, this was an independent personal project to expand the teams stars. you can see hungry trolls amazing dino team in the link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/97 ... 3-bb-teams

SlannMann
Experienced
Experienced

Re: new commissioned work chainsaw star for dino team

Post by SlannMann »

As a backer of the Hungry Troll Dinosaur lizardmen, I would love one of these John Hammond chainsaw stars to add to my team if you decide to produce it in a limited run

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

SlannMann wrote:As a backer of the Hungry Troll Dinosaur lizardmen, I would love one of these John Hammond chainsaw stars to add to my team if you decide to produce it in a limited run
Thanks for your interest I will get it cast but not till later this year. I have a few sculpts being worked on and want to get them all cast at the same time. Not sure I will be selling them to tell the truth it's ends up costing a lot unless there is some more interest. Also I realise the image is tiny so I'll try and get some bigger ones done

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Better pic of chainsaw

SlannMann
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SlannMann »

No worries Yogi. If it ends up not being worth it to sell then I understand and can't complain, but if you do then keep me in mind :)