Norse GW models

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Joker2and53
Rookie
Rookie

Norse GW models

Post by Joker2and53 »

Hey everyone! So I recently signed up for my first blood bowl league. I've played a couple of games on Tabletop years ago, and have played the video game a fair bit, but I'm still pretty New. I have an old norse team that has been floating around my closet for a decade, that I never managed to finish. My question is - what GW models can I use for the yhetee and the ulfwerners? It appears from my google searches that GW never produced a model for yhetees and ulfwerners, which was the same problem I had collecting them a decade ago. Thank you for any help!

PS - I know about Beorg Bearstruck. I just can't find him in ebay.

Thank you!

Reason: ''
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Norse GW models

Post by Regash »

I've used the one in the middle with the weapons removed and added some Chaos and Dark Elf shield as shoulder protection.

But there are tons of other options if you do not insist to stick with GW miniatures.
Search might even find a whole thread about Snowtrolls, if I remember correctly.

As for the Ulfs... That was a bit of a hassle for me too and I ended up using those from Uscarls Miniatures:

Image Image

With those I had no idea about GW minis.
But my whole team was converted from Chaos Barbarians anyway and so I didn't need to fit the looks of the original team.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: Norse GW models

Post by spubbbba »

The space wolf Wulfen make pretty good ulfwereners and you can use the Dark Eldar Clawed fiend as a Yheti as well.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.