New Chaos team - Fanath

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Re: New Chaos team - Fanath

Post by bound for glory »

Darkson wrote:
fanath wrote:Yes, all team comes with bases of 32 mm.

The team will be on the same scale as the current Bloodbowl teams.
Damn. :(
Agreed with my friend, Simon :lol:

I'm not a fan of these bigger figures. Mean to say, why not stick to 2nd ed sized?

Reason: ''
Rick Sanchez lives!
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

bound for glory wrote:Mean to say, why not stick to 2nd ed sized?
Just because they want to sell their products.
GW decided to step up the scale, so newer players will have only the newer teams and know only the new scale.
Would you buy a team that is so much smaller than all those you already have? Probably not as you don't want to buy those that are larger than yours, right? :wink:

I really don't care as long as the team in itself looks good and has no scale issues between them.
If a Goblin team would look like they've got some Snots in there as well, that would creep me out.
But if the Goblins all were 28mm or all of them 32mm, I would be okay with it.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Are these traditional sculpts, or are they 3D ones?

If they're 3D is there any chance you can make a 28mm version? I have zero interest in the 32mm scale but at 28mm I would be very interested.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
peo2223
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by peo2223 »

Is there a link you can add here for the project for those not on Facebook? Very interested

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

Darkson wrote:10 seconds on Google and: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chao ... -fantasy#/
That is in previous page. :smoking:
peo2223 wrote:Is there a link you can add here for the project for those not on Facebook? Very interested
Good request. https://daringfireball.net/2017/06/%66uck_facebook But maybe they want to get the horchata treatment. http://www.elmundo.es/comunidad-valenci ... b4573.html

fanath
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fanath »

There really is no scale change from the other equipment I've carved. The scale is very similar to other well-known brands of the last years.

The change of base is only so that they look good regarding the new equipments that are coming out.

As I want to thank you for the cooperation in this campaign, I will lower the limit to unlock the first starplayer to 7,000, so it is already available !!

Do not be late, it's only this week

Here I present the warrior with chainsaw: