New BB stuff previewed at Warhammer Fest

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

New BB stuff previewed at Warhammer Fest

Post by spubbbba »

The Warhammer community page has a load of pics of new stuff coming out. Lots of cool new models, dice and pitches.

Don't want to spam the thread with their pics, you can see them here. I like virtually everything, the only disappointment is Grim as something doesn't look quite right. The Human upgrade pack is nice thought he blitzers still aren't unique enough.

I will post Glart though as I think he's awesome. Haven't liked most of the Forgeworld stars so far but he is a great sculpt and very characterful.

Reason: ''
My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: New BB stuff previewed at Warhammer Fest

Post by yogi »

hahaha he is great not bee to keen on a lot of gw stuff but that is spot on. also the pro elf looked good in the link.

Deathrain
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Deathrain »

The cards look very intriguing, could be great with some wet erase marker and card sleeves. Speaks to the X-Wing player in me. Neoprene pitches are nice, too, as thgey take up so much less space getting them around. I also like all of the miniatures and the elf team might be something I buy.

CyberedElf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by CyberedElf »

Most of it looked perfectly fine, but I have one complaint.
The human team only has 1 catcher. I know the catchers kinda suck, but if you buy a box team + a booster and you still don't have all the positionals.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

yogi wrote: also the pro elf looked good in the link.
Yeah, they look to be taking inspiration from the cyanide pro elf team illustration which is great news as that will make for some very cool looking models. I love the face masks on the old elves, kind of like the hair on the old style but it is very 80's so I can see why they might drop it.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

All teams in plastic

Also didn't take photos but if anyone's there tomorrow there are some concept art sketch books on the Blood Bowl stand with the artists and in the back of one of them are 3 Orc Cheerleaders :D

Was a really good day :orc:

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

On the plus side, looks like there is a lot of cool stuff coming out. On the down side, ouch, my wallet!

Skaven Team booster - already knew about this. It's great and can't wait for release so I can finish up my Skaven team.

Underworld Denizens and Chaos Renegades - Interesting. So this is just a token pack? That's kind of cool.

Dice - Humans, Orcs. Ugh, more dice. I mean, it's great that they are getting upgraded dice to match the other race dice. I know I'm going to end up buying them though, because I'm always a sucker for dice.

Goblin pitch - very nice.

Goblin Secret Weapons - must buy, but was really hoping for the pogo too.

Grim - guessing he's FW, so will probably mod my own.

Grom and Black Gobbo - look good, but not sure if I want them.

Human Team booster - I might pass. I've been thinking about picking up the Bright Crusaders set, because they look cooler to me. If the Human boosters are plastic though, I'd probably pick them up right away.

Neoprene pitches - not sure. Like Deathrain mentioned, they are perfect for travel. Will have to see about the price.

Minotaur - can't wait. Plastic?! Sign me up!

Glart - damn he looks good. I might have to break the bank and order him from FW.

Team Card Packs - not sure what those would be used for.

Goblin dice - yea, yea, I know. Sucker.

Elven Union - more plastic, yes. Face masks, yes. Modding a few mohawks, maybe.

"What's next for Blood Bowl?"

"More Plastic Teams" YES!

"More Dice Sets" NO! I mean YES! No, no, no, no, no! YES!

"More Pitches" If they are cool as that Goblin pitch, keep them coming.

"Team Card Packs" ?

"More Star Players" Please, no more FW

"More Booster Packs" If in plastic, YES!

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

That fat rat isn't as nice as my mate made...Who was that?

Rick Sanchez lives!
Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

This one?
2017-05-30-20-41-17-1816509398.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.