Ideas for Khemri team?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

graeme27uk
Veteran
Veteran

Ideas for Khemri team?

Post by graeme27uk »

Now that Tomb Kings seem to have gone from the GW range, any ideas on an alternative?

I like the idea of using some Necron bits but want to keep an egyptian aesthetic. Not so keen on mummies as tomb guardians, I imagine those to be more like the Tomb Kings Shabti models.

Reason: ''
peo2223
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Ideas for Khemri team?

Post by peo2223 »

You might want to have a look at the Kings of war range. I'm tempted to convert a Khemri team from their skeleton themed army

Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

Oh yeah, the Empire of Dust range looks awesome.
If I hadn't bought a complete Khemri team from Willy miniatures a while ago, I'd be tempted to try and convert some from those.

Deathrain
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Deathrain »

I use Necrons for mine, but with hefty amounts of fluffification (Khemri sect that buried their dead in ivory constructs). The ribcage parts are superb, though. I imagine just swapping the heads for skulls would already go a long way to make them look more traditional. Triarch Praetorians are a great basis for tomb guardians, basic warriors make good linefodder and positionals. I can take some pictures of what I have on Monday if you like.