New goblin comparison pics?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

New goblin comparison pics?

Post by Darkson »

Could anyone that has them show a comparison pics of the new Goblins with the new Skaven and an old goblin (plastic or metal, doesn't matter).
Trying to decide what to use to build an Underworld team.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
mikeyc222
Star Player
Star Player

Re: New goblin comparison pics?

Post by mikeyc222 »

i don't have any pics of the new goblins, and skaven along with the 3rd ed goblins, but i do have pics on my site of the new goblins next to the 3rd ed goblins. the new goblins are only slightly taller than the older minis. same with the skaven, though i have no pics to back that up at the moment.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Re: New goblin comparison pics?

Post by faust_33 »

Babs did a nice post here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43487

Not too much difference between new/old Goblins and Skaven. Plastic Humans on the other hand, might as well be Halfling conversions. :lol:

I might've snapped a pic of the Dwarves, seems like there wasn't much difference there either. (3rd vs BB16)

At any rate, that should give you enough to go on for Goblins and Skaven.