Bull Warriors - Chaos Dwarf now on Kickstarter

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gaspez-Arts
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Bull Warriors - Chaos Dwarf now on Kickstarter

Post by Gaspez-Arts »

Reedar wrote:Thanks Gaspez, looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Reedar
We are already thinking to our next project :wink:

Reason: ''
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Choosing Chaos Dwarves was a really smart move, as GW hasn't re-released the team yet and yours looks much better than the last set they made. Releasing a 'small hat' option was just brilliant.

I think as long as you keep producing top quality miniatures in a niche that GW and other independents haven't tackled, you'll be really successful. So what other teams haven't been adequately covered?

Amazons have some independent choices, but the old GW models are ugly. I'd like to see an Ogre team or a Khemri team.

Demons of Khorne and Brettonians haven't really been covered either.

sokomano
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sokomano »

I vote for amazons or dark elves

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Thanks to Fabio (and Diego) at Gaspez, now joined the KS, well, pledge manager (belatedly!).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

And Pledge Manager filled in, though an unexpected bill has wiped out any extras I'd would have picked up (will watch the store later).
Looking forward to these arriving - probably the first CD team (with no silly hats) that I've wanted to own, apart from the classic 2nd ed figures.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.