Bull Warriors - Chaos Dwarf now on Kickstarter

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gaspez-Arts
Rookie
Rookie

Bull Warriors - Chaos Dwarf now on Kickstarter

Post by Gaspez-Arts »

Hi all!
I edited this post to communicate the start of the Kickstarter campaign for the new Choas Dwarf team : the Bull Warriors
go to Kickstarterr page and take a look
If you are interested to this team go there asap: only for the first day the mutated chaos dwarf is free with the early bird pledges

Thank you all
Fabio

Reason: ''
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Bull Warriors - Chaos Dwarf from Gaspez-Arts

Post by faust_33 »

Very nice! I'm definitely in need of one more Bull Centaur. What size are these minis going to be? Could you do some comparison pics with the newer GW Dwarves or the previous GW Chaos Dwarves? I'll be watching this one for sure.

Gaspez-Arts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gaspez-Arts »

The miniatures are suitable for the new gaming mat with 34x34mm grid and they are compatibile for the 29x29mm too.
The dwarfs are 32mm and their height to the eyes are 22-24mm.
I'll post the height of the two Bull Centaurs as I'll receive the prototype from the sculptor, I'm sorry.

sokomano
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sokomano »

Welcome back. I hope you will refresh other teams too.
Who is the sculptor? Same as previous chaos dwarf team?

I like them.
Dwarves look very similar to each other. Will it be possible to have different models. All are wearing hat for instance. You could introduce some with helmets instead.
Will you be able to make photos vs rule and also vs GW miniatures so we are able to guess the size?
In addition, don't forget the star players and the staff miniatures. Many campaigns now involve about 20 different miniatures (including staff and stars)
Thanks

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Looking good, am really appreciating the lack of stupid impractical skirts on the dwarfs.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Gaspez-Arts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gaspez-Arts »

Raffaele Stumpo is the sculptor for this team.
There are only some pictures of the team here, if you want to see more you can look at Facebook page (look for gaspez-arts.com)

We are focusing on the Kickstarter campaign, we hope to start at the end of August and to share the preview link in the next days.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Love the big hats and Persian beards :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Very excited! They look great! Assaku looks very much "the business"!

Rick Sanchez lives!
Gaspez-Arts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gaspez-Arts »

If you want to see more hats take a look at Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/gaspez-artscom-122637951345/

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Fabio, I don't "do" Facebook, but I will be very happy to review them and post my of them, to the readers on my Blog over on Merry Mayhem News. I also post over on Lead Adventures and TheMiniaturesPage, too. That may help get you sales of these nice looking models. If you'd like to PM me, we could do something...

At any rate, they look very nice. I think they will be a great to any ones collection of Fantasy Football miniatures. And you have "captured" what many consider the chaos dwarf impression.

Big Hats or not, these are very nice looking figures. Great job, Fabio. Great job.

Rick Sanchez lives!
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Tom writes that 4 miniatures companies have folded. Also ad the french company Goblin Forge to that list. I'm happy I bought most of what I wanted from them. I tried to buy a few of their goblins to make a underworld team(as I gave HEFF 2 I had sitting in the lead pile...Your Welcome, Heff), but a lovely young lady named Marie informed me they are no longer doing business. And they had some nice figures, too.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND doing business with Fabio at Gaspez-Arts. He has a fine reputation and a QUALITY PRODUCT. He will send you a team or a figure that is backed by his 100% Guarantee. You will love the miniatures you receive. Thats my 100% promise.

If you don't like what my friend Fabio sends you, I will give you something from MY lead pile.Just send me your address and I will send you the SAME amount of Blood Bowl figures you were unsatisfied with. really. THAT.GOOD.

Seriously, you will love the figures from Gaspez-Arts. :D

Rick Sanchez lives!
Gaspez-Arts
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gaspez-Arts »

The greatest satisfaction a craftsman can have is a customer advertises the products :)

... I hope that this team will be good as expected.

Thank You
bound for glory

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Love the poses and the faces.
Hate the hats.

So unfortunately no CDs or Bulls for me. :( (Yeah, I know I'm in the minority but I've always hated the Big Hat versions of Chaos Dwarfs.)
The hobgoblins are tempting though.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

I wouldn't say you are in the minority, I've heard a number of people that hate the big hats on Chaos Dwarves. Personally, I like them, but to each his own.

What I do like about these particular hats is that they are more sinister/Chaos looking, and a bit less silly. Silly doesn't look as good beside the newer GW minis, which is what I've been going with now.

There is a good chance I might pledge on this, even though I already have a decent GW Chaos Dwarf team. Maybe just a Bull, but I might pick up the whole team. What will really sell me is a comparison picture of one of the models next to a new GW Dwarf.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Darkson wrote:Love the poses and the faces.
Hate the hats.

So unfortunately no CDs or Bulls for me. :( (Yeah, I know I'm in the minority but I've always hated the Big Hat versions of Chaos Dwarfs.)
The hobgoblins are tempting though.
I know you won't believe this, But I hate the big hates on GAMES WORKSHOP's Chaos Dwarves, too.

But on these, IT WORKS. Now, hear me out on this, Darkson.

These figures have POSES to them! Grannies are squat non moving turds. Even the bull centaur looks like pants. Pretty sad when my favorite figures on that team are the Hobgoblins, for crying out loud. And the chaos dwarves themselves are just standing with their arms in the air. There is NOTHING to them, AT.ALL.

We were mentioning Phil Bowden on another thead, but when I met the man at a gaming con, he noted that Games Workshops Dwarves and Chaos Dwarves "looked like ZERO effort was put into making them". Yep.

But I like these. They have ANIMATION. They look like they are playing a action sport. They look violent. They look like they may go for the ball or they may break your balls...You get what I mean. All cheers to your tastes because you know what you like, but I like these.

Best wishes, Simon. :D

Rick Sanchez lives!