Scale of Big Guys - where to get a troll that matches?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Scale of Big Guys - where to get a troll that matches?

Post by Regash »

You got me wong, rolo.
Me, myself and I think the Troll is perfectly sized.

But he already said that the Neomics troll with 45 mm without base is to small for his taste.

Reason: ''
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Regash wrote:I really like the conversion of your GW Troll.
The original stance is ridiculous!

But still, it looks like he's going to spike the little guy into the turf right in front of his feet, as if to tenderize the meat for easier consumption! :lol:
Thanks, from a certain angle, the conversion looked decent on my GW troll. After I got the Willy Trolls though, I totally changed my mind and sold off the GW one. There is another GW Troll coming out, but I'm going to stick with what I have.

harvestmouse
Star Player
Star Player

Post by harvestmouse »

Well this is why GW have done this, to make buying 3rd party figs harder. If money is an issue you might be able to pick up GW lotr cave trolls cheap? I would think they would fit a modern pitch.

Deathrain
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Deathrain »

harvestmouse wrote:Well this is why GW have done this, to make buying 3rd party figs harder. If money is an issue you might be able to pick up GW lotr cave trolls cheap? I would think they would fit a modern pitch.
Considering their other strategy was to undercut other miniature companies by 20-70$ rather than launch an obnoxious c&d campaign that wouldn't have gotten anyone anywhere I'm fine with that.