"Sideline staff" Kickstarter just launched!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

NorthumbrianPS
Rookie
Rookie

"Sideline staff" Kickstarter just launched!

Post by NorthumbrianPS »

Hi everyone,

Back again with some more sideline staff! Find the kickstarter here and be sure to check out the website for figures from the first project we did

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/53 ... xpand-your

Any feedback is also greatly appreciated, would love to hear what you think about the figures.

NPS

Reason: ''
NorthumbrianPS
Rookie
Rookie

Re: "Sideline staff" Kickstarter just launched!

Post by NorthumbrianPS »

Almost halfway there with 20 days to go!

Tablet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tablet »

Good luck with the remainder of this Kickstarter, I backed your first one (and I love the minis I got from it) but I wont be backing this one as there are no minis this time around that work for me.

In your originial Kickstarter I saw the possibility to use all the miniatures to represent sideline inducements that are commonly (if not universally) used in the game. It also helped that stylistically your two apothercary minis fitted perfectly with teams I was putting together, which I why backed at that level.

I suspect that if your range focussed more on medical staff, cheerleaders and the like you would get more interest.

Like I say, I love my apothercaries from your first Kickstarter and I can't wait to get them painted.

All the best with this campaign and with hopefully more to come in the future.

GeordieBowl IX 2017 - Wooden Spoon
NorthumbrianPS
Rookie
Rookie

Post by NorthumbrianPS »

Hi there,

Thankyou for the feedback that's a really good point about figures being representative of in-game mechanics! Will definitely bear that in mind with future additions!

NPS