Greebo Un-Renaissance Models

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Greebo Un-Renaissance Models

Post by 20phoenix »

Hello all,

After a looong time I finally got my hands on my dream dead teams - Greebo's Un-Rennaissance models. I've done a bit of a switcheroo with some of the models since there were some I wasn't a fan of. I have:

The Undead team
The Ancient Lords Team
The two additional werewolf models (the ones not in full length armour)
Vitruvian Golem and Count Ugolino as my Necro Golems
Vinci's Wolf for Chaney
The Pope for Ramtut
Niccolo for Setekh/Humerus/Ithaca

I'm using the Void Knights for wights on the undead team and have switched the mummies on the undead team with the skeletal TGs from the Ancient Lords team so the four priest style mummies are the TGs.

I've painted the ghouls, zombies and a single skeleton on the undead team so far and am soon to finish off the undead team then i'll be switching my attentions to the Ancient Lords and additional models. Does anyone have any photos of painted versions of these models? I've looked through the Show Us Yer Teams thread and Google images but drew a blank. I know what colour scheme i'm using but I always find it easier to paint something when i've seen what areas other people have picked out.

Reason: ''
20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Greebo Un-Renaissance Models

Post by 20phoenix »

Thanks for your efforts :)

If anyone knows of anyone who has painted Count Ugolino, Vitruvian Golem, The Pope or Niccolo that would be really helpful.

Lard
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lard »

See my plogg for my take on the greebo world cup team: http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopi ... 65#p799965
When I painted the team I didnt know that greebo had released a khemri version of the team... So my khemri version is made from the undead version with duplicated TG. :(

20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

Lard wrote:See my plogg for my take on the greebo world cup team: http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopi ... 65#p799965
When I painted the team I didnt know that greebo had released a khemri version of the team... So my khemri version is made from the undead version with duplicated TG. :(
I saw that one - good job!

Shame you didnt know about the Khemri - the models are great!